Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 197 of 801  Not logged in ELOG logo
    icon2.gif   Re: Removal of ID and Date attributes, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Mar 14 08:49:44 2022 
Use the configuration option

List display = Day, Station Type, Start time UTC, ...

as written in the documentation.
    icon2.gif   Re: Removal of ID and Date attributes, posted by James Darrow on Mon Mar 14 18:45:14 2022 
That worked! Thanks Stefan

Stefan
Ritt wrote:

Use the configuration option
icon5.gif   Chain certificate, posted by Michal Falowski on Mon Mar 4 18:55:09 2019 
I tried to run elog with SSL so I created key and crt files. In crt file I added client certificate and intermediate certifacte. Unfortunately, when
I try to run openssl s_client -showcerts -connect myexample.com:443 I got only the first certificate from the chain. Anyone has idea
why this happens?
icon5.gif   Reverse sort by Attribue, but it's only showing the last 6 entries by default., posted by Anthony on Sun Aug 9 03:41:05 2020 

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Sort Attributes option to sort all entries by a user specified date.  The issue I'm running into, is that
    icon2.gif   Re: Reverse sort by Attribue, but it's only showing the last 6 entries by default., posted by Andreas Luedeke on Sun Aug 9 20:47:05 2020 
It is described in the manual at https://elog.psi.ch/elog/config.html#general

Entries per page = <number>

Funnily the default is "20". I have no idea why you see 6 entries.
    icon2.gif   Re: Reverse sort by Attribue, but it's only showing the last 6 entries by default., posted by Anthony on Mon Aug 10 09:01:24 2020 
Thank you, Andreas!  Not sure why I kept overlooking it in the manual.  As for the number of entries when I sort, I'm not sure.  I'll
set it up to display a larger number and see what happens.

Andreas
Entry   Pre-fill , posted by Dominic Schneider on Wed Mar 24 16:11:04 2021 
Hi all together,

I struggle a lot with the following problem:
I try to prefill certain attributes with the value of exactly the same attribute in the last entry made in the same logbook.
icon5.gif   Pre-fill Attribute with last entry, posted by Dominic Schneider on Wed Mar 24 16:20:37 2021 
Hi all together,

I struggle a lot with the following problem:
I try to prefill certain attributes with the value of exactly the same attribute in the last entry made in the same logbook.
ELOG V3.1.5-3fb85fa6