Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 202 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
New entries since:Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 1970
    icon2.gif   Re: Conditional hiding of attributes in list view, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Oct 13 14:08:26 2005 
[quote="Yoshio Imai"]I noticed the quickfilter option in the config guide in the meantime ;-)![/quote]

Sorry my late reply, I'm extremely busy these days. I still don't get the point where you want attributes to be hidden. Let's assume you have a logbook
    icon2.gif   Re: New Accounts, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Oct 13 21:26:31 2005 
[quote="Carl Shirey"]I hope you can help me Stefan.
The problem that I am having is when someone request a account on elog I received e-mail message to activate there account.  I click on the link from my
e-mail to activate the account it takes me to the logon page. I log on and then I get a massage that the web does not exist.
    icon2.gif   Re: Next ELOG Release ?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Oct 14 11:07:40 2005 
> Hello Stefan,
> Did you have a release Date for Elog V2.6.0 ?
> Thanks in Advance.
    icon2.gif   Re: Error message: "Attachment #6 of entry #0 not found", posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Oct 17 10:18:29 2005 
> Hi all, I get messages like this
> Attachment #16 of entry #0 not found
> Please use your browser's back button to go back
    icon2.gif   Re: How to connect to an ELOG server running behind apache+ssl using the elog command line program?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Oct 17 10:20:31 2005 
[quote="Johan Nyberg"]I need to post a large number of "old" messages to one of my logbooks and I am trying to modify the script doelog (see http://midas.psi.ch/elogs/Contributions/10)
to suit my needs. I am using apache + ssl for secure logins to my ELOG server. The doelog script uses the elog utility program, which is useful for posting
ELOG messages from scripts or from the command line. My problem is that I cannot talk to my ELOG server with elog.[/quote]
    icon2.gif   Re: Error message: "Attachment #6 of entry #0 not found", posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Oct 18 08:04:29 2005 
> This is the URL after logging in: 
> http://localhost:8081/debian/17?cmd=List&mode=summary 
>  
    icon2.gif   Re: Howto force users to supply an email address when registering?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Oct 20 16:01:49 2005 
[quote="Johan Nyberg"]Is there a way to force the users to supply an email address when they register?[/quote]

I will happily implement such an email check if you supply me further information. Presume you enter an email address in the form user#domain.com (# instead
    icon2.gif   Re: Login screen reappears after correct login, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Oct 24 14:30:48 2005 
[quote="Daniel Broers"]We are running elog perfectly on a solaris machine for some time now. 
Except on some client pc's the login screen keeps reappearing after a succesfull login.
We upgraded to version 2.6.0 beta 4 but the problem persists.
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886