Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 204 of 801  Not logged in ELOG logo
    icon2.gif   Re: Display last page by default, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Oct 28 12:16:38 2005 
[quote="Yoshio Imai"]Is it possible to configure the logbook so that "List" takes me to the last page instead?[/quote]

Reverse sort = 1
    icon2.gif   Re: Display last page by default, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Oct 28 13:05:26 2005 
[quote="Yoshio Imai"]We would like to see the entries in normal order, but the last of the pages as "start page". Is it possible to configure this?[/quote]

Start page = 0?cmd=last
    icon2.gif   Re: Display last page by default, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Oct 28 13:14:19 2005 
[quote="Yoshio Imai"]We would like to see the entries in normal order, but the last of the pages as "start page". Is it possible to configure this?[/quote]

What about
    icon2.gif   Re: Display last page by default, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Oct 28 20:36:55 2005 
Ok, I implemented the last page display per default in revision 1538. If "reverse sort = 0" the last page is shown and if "reverse sort = 1" the first page
is shown by default. This way one always sees the page with the latest entries. I hope this accomodates everybody. If not, please complain and I could
make it a switch (yet another option ;( ).
    icon2.gif   Re: Conditional hiding of attributes in list view, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Oct 28 23:45:33 2005 
[quote="Yoshio Imai"]I have also found one possible problem, maybe it's already solved in the
newest version: We have set up the elog under an stunnel, but the elog
server also responds to the original port (i.e. 80), displaying the logbook
    icon2.gif   Re: Problems with ELOG and Internet Explorer, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Nov 7 09:16:47 2005 
[quote="Elaine Cristina Franchini dos Anjos"]We are facing a problem when using the Internet Explorer browser to edit 
logbooks entries. The error occurs when we use the preview option.
    icon2.gif   Re: ELOG v2.6.0-beta5 (Windows) crashes while using " Forgot password?", posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Nov 7 09:25:59 2005 
[quote="Edmundo T Rodriguez"]The following ELOG behavior seems to be like a bug ...

-> Anybody click on "Forgot password?" in the login screen, to have the system
    icon2.gif   Re: Problems with ELOG and Internet Explorer, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Nov 8 08:17:22 2005 
[quote="Elaine Cristina Franchini dos Anjos"]I edited and used preview many times and the ELOG worked fine without errors in IE. So, I think my problem
is something configured in the proxy or https that Internet Explorer doesn't work very well in this circumstance.[/quote]
ELOG V3.1.5-3fb85fa6