Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 208 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
New entries since:Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 1970
    icon2.gif   Re: "Syntax of elogd.cfg" - Document, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Dec 23 09:07:14 2005 
[quote="Edmundo T Rodriguez"]The document "ELOG - Syntax of elogd.cfg" is outdated![/quote]

I forgot to update the web server, but the document distributed in the 2.6.0 package was up to date.
    icon2.gif   Re: "Logkook dir" in top group [global] section ineffective, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Jan 9 20:09:16 2006 
[quote="Yoshio Imai"]One strange thing (maybe it isn't strange at all) is the following behaviour: when the list view is set to "summary", then the line
containing the entry where we clicked "list" is highlighted, however when the list view is set to "full", it isn't. Is this "a bug, or a feature"? ;)[/quote]
    icon2.gif   Re: HelpELCode needs to be present in "Menu commands"?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Jan 9 20:19:32 2006 
[quote="T. Ribbrock"]Another little issue I came across was this: I'm using "Menu commands" and "Guest Menu commands" in my configuration. When I logged
in and started to create a new entry, clicking on the URL that is behind "ELCode" at the bottom of the screen (and accesses the help for the ELCodes) resulted
in a "command denied". The only way to get around this was to add "HelpELCode" to "Menu commands" - but now it also shows up in the menus, which is not
    icon2.gif   Re: MS Fonts only in ELCode options?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Jan 9 20:53:28 2006 
[quote="T. Ribbrock"]I'm just after installing 2.6.0 and marvelling at all the changes, especially ELCode (I was using 2.5.8 previously). However, I noticed
that the "FONT" menu for ELCodes only offers Microsoft fonts 8o - something I usually avoid like hell when publishing web content, as I cannot rely on
those being installed on the clients. As far as I can see there is no easy way to change this, short of patching the source - or is there?
    icon2.gif   Re: Page browsing links in Find mode broken, posted by Stefan Ritt on Wed Jan 11 21:06:06 2006 
Thanks for reporting this bug, I fixed it in revision 1597.
    icon2.gif   Re: Getting back from "Find" mode, posted by Stefan Ritt on Wed Jan 11 21:12:13 2006 elog.gif
[quote="Yoshio Imai"]Is there a more direct way to get back to the unfiltered list view than selecting an entry and go to "List" or using "Find" again and
clicking on "Back"?[/quote]
    icon2.gif   Side effects from debugging, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Jan 12 15:50:51 2006 
Both problems have been fixed in revision 1598.
    icon2.gif   Re: Thread sort / display order, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Jan 12 16:06:16 2006 
[quote="Michael Husbyn"]Is there a way to choose the display order in threaded mode.

Eg:
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886