Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 211 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
New entries since:Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 1970
    icon2.gif   Re: scrollable text section only when viewing a log entry, posted by Stefan Ritt on Wed Apr 23 07:46:56 2008 

Bill Pier wrote:

Is there a way, option, feature to setup the text section only to be scrollable when viewing a log entry,
icon13.gif   Increment a field automatically on a new thread vs every entry, posted by Chuck Brost on Thu Apr 24 22:18:24 2008 
I may have missed it when reading the logs, if so, sorry about that, but I would like to know if there is a way to set a field, let us call it "process
run"  Ok let me give you some details on this.
a process run may have several "work orders" or sets of parts/items in it, so it will have several separate entries in the log 
    icon3.gif   Re: scrollable text section only when viewing a log entry, posted by Bill Pier on Thu Apr 24 23:52:45 2008 

Stefan Ritt wrote:

icon5.gif   configuration of rss feeds, posted by W.Koster on Fri Apr 25 14:49:41 2008 
Is it possible to change what is being shown in the rss-feed ? (like only name, date and subject in the list and text and other attributes in the text-pane
below the rss-feed list (I hope you can figure out what I mean).

Regards,
W.
    icon2.gif   Re: how to set locale for date/time, posted by svrmarty on Fri Apr 25 14:52:26 2008 

Stefan Ritt wrote:

icon2.gif   Re: how to set locale for date/time, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Apr 25 17:15:12 2008 Capture.png

svrmarty wrote:

icon2.gif   Re: configuration of rss feeds, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Apr 25 17:19:27 2008 

W.Koster wrote:

Is it possible to change what is being shown in the rss-feed ? (like only name, date and subject in the list and text and
    icon2.gif   Re: Increment a field automatically on a new thread vs every entry, posted by Chuck Brost on Fri Apr 25 19:33:24 2008 
Ok, nevermind that one, Dumb Question I think, now that I have figured out that the field I was concerned with does not increment in a reply already. 
So.. that only leaves my one question, is there somewhere that I can change the text, not the action, on the menu so that I can do a reply, but have the
link list as something like "New Item".?
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886