Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 211 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
icon12.gif   Some spell mistakes, posted by Exaos Lee on Sun Oct 9 20:49:41 2005 
I find some new strings from the warnings like this:
[quote]Language error: string "HelpELCode" not found for language "chinese"[/quote]
    icon2.gif   Re: "Error: Cannot find hostname", posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Oct 10 08:03:57 2005 
[quote="Exaos Lee"]I usually access hosts in LAN with their IPs. But elogd seems to prefer hostnames to IPs. I cannot ask each one to add the hostname to
their system config file while they visit my host. I encounter several problems which seems to be related to the hostname resolution:
[list]
    icon2.gif   Re: "Error: Cannot find hostname", posted by Exaos Lee on Mon Oct 10 10:52:02 2005 
Yes, the "URL" works. Thanks!
    icon2.gif   Re: The Chinese Language,Demo Configuration and Help Files, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Oct 10 12:53:46 2005 
[quote="Exaos Lee"]I want to make elogd display the date in Chinese format. Please tell me howto.[/quote]

Thank you for the files.
    icon5.gif   Re: Cannot submit admin password while logbook is named in Chinese, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Oct 10 14:01:14 2005 
[quote="Exaos Lee"]As the title. [/quote]

There is no possibility to change an admin password. You probably mean that you logged in as admin and cannot change your own password, is that right?
    icon2.gif   Re: Some spell mistakes, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Oct 10 14:09:49 2005 
[quote="Exaos Lee"]I find some new strings from the warnings like this:
[quote]Language error: string "HelpELCode" not found for language "chinese"[/quote]
    icon2.gif   Re: Some spell mistakes, posted by Exaos Lee on Mon Oct 10 19:26:35 2005 
[quote] Ok, fixed in the current subversion repository. Better write such things by personal mail to me, since it might not interest the elog community
very much.[/quote]
Sorry. ;-) I will mail you first next time. 
    icon2.gif   Re: Cannot submit admin password while logbook is named in Chinese, posted by Exaos Lee on Mon Oct 10 19:33:05 2005 
[quote="Stefan Ritt"][quote="Exaos Lee"]As the title. [/quote]

There is no possibility to change an admin password. You probably mean that you logged in as admin and cannot change your own password, is that right?
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886