Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 212 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
New entries since:Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 1970
    icon1.gif   Re: dropdown-lists display only the first 100 entries, posted by Guenter Nowak on Thu Dec 9 11:30:07 2004 
> Right. Number of options is limited to 100.
hi, i found the MAX_N_LIST macro and increased it
    icon2.gif   Re: dropdown-lists display only the first 100 entries, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Dec 9 11:40:05 2004 
> > Right. Number of options is limited to 100.
> hi, i found the MAX_N_LIST macro and increased it

Please note that if you make it too big, you will get a stack overflow and
elogd will crash.
    icon2.gif   Re: drop in replacement for FCKeditor?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Jun 10 15:19:51 2010 

Bill Pier wrote:

Is it possible to use a drop-in replacement for the FCKeditor? 

What is a drop-in replacement? 

icon2.gif   Re: drop in replacement for FCKeditor?, posted by Bill Pier on Thu Jul 1 22:59:41 2010 

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Bill Pier wrote:

A configuration option to specify a different/alternate javascript based editor.

icon2.gif   Re: drop in replacement for FCKeditor?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Jul 2 08:55:11 2010 

Bill Pier wrote:

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Bill Pier wrote:

A configuration option to specify a different/alternate javascript based editor.

Then the answer is no. 

icon2.gif   Re: drop in replacement for FCKeditor?, posted by Andreas Luedeke on Thu Jul 22 15:51:50 2010 

Bill Pier wrote:

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Bill Pier wrote:

There is an firefox addon "It's all text" that allows you to call your own editor for all textarea fields in the browser.

If you then choose "plain" or "ELCode" encoding in ELOG for a new entry or to modifiy an existing entry, you can use your favourite editor to edit the entry by an new "EDIT" button associated with the textarea input field. It works simply by temporary files.

Not really a "drop-in" replacement, but similar.

icon2.gif   Re: drag and drop attachments not working with web server authentication, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Jan 12 21:07:59 2016 

Have a look here: elog:68014

Devin Bougie wrote:
Hello, The "Drop attachments here..." section does not work when using Webserver authentication. Both elog 3.1.1 (the binary RPM) and apache are running on EL6.6 and are configured according to the docs. Authentication works fine and the normal "Choose File - Upload" attachment table works fine. However, when dragging an attachment to the "Drop attachments here..." section the dashes on the border turn green but when dropping the attachment nothing happens. If we revert to File authentication, everything works fine. I don't see any errors in our elog or apache log files. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Devin

icon2.gif   Re: drag and drop attachments not working with web server authentication, posted by Devin Bougie on Tue Jan 12 21:13:54 2016 

Thanks, Stefan.  I read that before asking my question, but didn't see a resolution in that thread.  I am already at 3.1.1, and I am testing on a clean installation.  Are you saying that the solution is in the development branch after the release of 3.1.1?

Thanks again,

Devin

ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886