Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 217 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
    icon2.gif   Re: date and time, posted by David Pilgram on Fri Nov 15 13:43:18 2013 
> > [13 Nov]
> > As my threads have lots of replies, I end up with a forest of ">" characters which makes it difficult to read
> > earlier quoted entries (what with word-wrapping of the browser).
    icon2.gif   Re: custom subject for mail info, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon May 20 16:39:50 2019 
Use Email subject = $Subject

or a bit more detailed

Use Email subject = ELOG Ticket: "$Subject" posted by $Author
    icon14.gif   Re: custom subject for mail info, posted by Daniel Pfuhl on Mon May 20 18:10:02 2019 
thank you!

Stefan
Ritt wrote:

Use Email subject
    icon3.gif   Re: custom css not loaded, posted by Laurent Jean-Rigaud on Fri Dec 2 14:44:46 2022 
Update : i tryed with last git, w/o ldap support and it seems the problem is solved with CCS URL on same machine (just replace the elogd binary from
EPEL by new one just build w/o LDAP support and fallback on File to login for testing).

So my problem is the error during build with LDAP auth (since using C++) :-(
    icon2.gif   Re: curly parenthesis problem {smiley}, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Aug 3 16:18:45 2004 
> Everything after curly parenthesis is ignored in attribute entry boxes 
> like 'Subject' above
    icon2.gif   Re: csv import timestamp, posted by Andreas Luedeke on Thu May 14 02:19:53 2015 
Hi Ferdinand,

and that is exactly what happens when you import a csv file with a date field:

the creation date ($entry
time) of the imported entries will be used from the "Date" column in the file.

I've just tried it and it works like a charm.
Did you have any problems doing it?

Cheers

Andreas

icon2.gif   Re: csv import timestamp, posted by Ferdinand Gassauer on Thu May 14 07:01:23 2015 
Thanks

what is the format of the Date field in the csv file ?

My Date is date and not datetime. 
    icon2.gif   Re: csv import timestamp, posted by Andreas Luedeke on Thu May 14 22:16:03 2015 
Hi Ferdinand,

"import" is meant to be used for files that have been exported with "find". Therefore it is not very
flexible with the date format.

Todays date should look like that: "Thu  14 May 2015 22:12:00 +0200".

You have
to convert your file that the date matches this format (BTW: I found this out by using the find - export feature; it may depend on a local configuration.)

Cheers

Andreas

ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886