Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 223 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
New entries since:Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 1970
    icon2.gif   Re: Elog crashes with null Username, posted by Alan Grant on Fri Apr 21 05:27:35 2017 
Are you using the current git revision Xuan?

Xuan Wu wrote:

We also meet this issue occasionally,
    icon2.gif   Re: Elog crashes with null Username, posted by Xuan Wu on Fri Apr 21 08:19:05 2017 
No, We are using the released version 3.1.2

How to use the current git revision or is it a long time to wait for the next release?

Alan
    icon2.gif   Re: Elog crashes with null Username, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Apr 21 10:57:07 2017 
I made a new release for you 3.1.3

Xuan
Wu wrote:

No, We are using the released version 3.1.2
    icon2.gif   Re: Elog crashes with null Username, posted by Xuan Wu on Fri Apr 21 12:18:57 2017 
Awesome!It's appreciated. Many Thanks!

Stefan
Ritt wrote:

I made a new release for you 3.1.3
icon5.gif   Limiting search data, posted by Alan Grant on Thu Apr 27 22:21:03 2017 
I'm aware there is the "Show Last Default" setting for the Find page but is there (or can there PLEASE be) a similar setting for the Period
filter on the List page? Our users routinely use the Quick Filters instead and it bogs down the system because we have lots of logbooks. Many thanks.
    icon2.gif   Re: Limiting search data, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Apr 28 08:15:56 2017 
I don't get your point. If you go on the list page of this forum, you see -- all entries -- in the period quick filter, but you only see one page
of entries, which is rather quick. This can be changed wiht "Entries per page", which defaults to 20. Do you have a different set-up?

Alan
    icon2.gif   Re: Limiting search data, posted by Andreas Luedeke on Fri Apr 28 11:59:30 2017 
I think I understand the question (although I have no answer):

When someone uses the "Find" page search, then there is an option to limit the search to e.g. the last year. If you search for a non
existing string, it'll only search entries from the past year.
    icon2.gif   Re: Limiting search data, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Apr 28 12:33:55 2017 
Ok, got it. Will put it on the to-do list.

Andreas
Luedeke wrote:

I think I understand the question (although I have no answer):
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886