Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 224 of 801  Not logged in ELOG logo
New entries since:Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 1970
ID Date Icon Author Author Email Category OS ELOG Versiondown Subject
  68528   Thu Jan 5 14:04:13 2017 Reply Xuan Wuwux@ihep.ac.cnQuestionLinux3.1.2Re: How to make two attributes reacting with each other

Thanks for your quick reply! I just test what you suggested, even I test {1} Preset on edit Icon = icon1.gif, they both didn't work.

Stefan Ritt wrote:

You can do that with conditional attributes (see documentation):

Attributes = Author, Author Email, Icon, Category, System, Subject
Options Category = Shift Summary{1}, Report{2}, Reply{3}, Fault{4}, Issue{5}, Resolved{6}, Maintenance{7}
IOptions Icon = icon1.gif, elc_list.png, icon3.gif, icon8.gif, icon4.gif, icon14.gif, elc_anchor.png

{1} Preset Icon = icon1.gif
{2} Preset Icon = elc_list.png
{3} Preset Icon = icon3.gif
{4} Preset Icon = icon8.gif
{5} Preset Icon = icon4.gif
{6} Preset Icon = icon14.gif
{7} Preset Icon = elc_anchor.gif

Icon comment icon1.gif = Shift Summary
Icon comment icon3.gif = Reply
Icon comment icon4.gif = Issue
Icon comment icon8.gif = Fault
Icon comment icon14.gif = Resolved
Icon comment elc_list.png = Report
Icon comment elc_anchor.png = Maintenance

Xuan Wu wrote:

Hi all,

I have two attributes defined like following

ROptions Category = Shift Summary, Report, Reply, Fault, Issue, Resolved, Maintenance

IOptions Icon = icon1.gif, elc_list.png, icon3.gif, icon8.gif, icon4.gif, icon14.gif, elc_anchor.png

When the Shift Summary category being selected, I wish the icon1.gif Icon being selected automaticlly, as well as when icon8.gif being selected, Fault category be selected. How can I get this? Any advice or suggestions will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Xuan

68529   Thu Jan 5 14:13:07 2017 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionLinux3.1.2Re: How to make two attributes reacting with each other

The example I gave you worked for me, I actually tested it. Please note that it contains

Options Category = ...

and not

ROptions Category = ...

Stefan

Xuan Wu wrote:

Thanks for your quick reply! I just test what you suggested, even I test {1} Preset on edit Icon = icon1.gif, they both didn't work.

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Options Category = Shift Summary{1}, Report{2}, Reply{3}, Fault{4}, Issue{5}, Resolved{6}, Maintenance{7}

Xuan Wu wrote:

Hi all,

ROptions Category = Shift Summary, Report, Reply, Fault, Issue, Resolved, Maintenance

When the Shift Summary category being selected, I wish the icon1.gif Icon being selected automaticlly, as well as when icon8.gif being selected, Fault category be selected. How can I get this? Any advice or suggestions will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Xuan

68530   Thu Jan 5 14:23:08 2017 Reply Xuan Wuwux@ihep.ac.cnQuestionLinux3.1.2Re: How to make two attributes reacting with each other

Sorry for my carelessness. What you said is definitely right. I just wonder how can Icon and Catagory change simultaneously whatever which one be selected first.

Stefan Ritt wrote:

The example I gave you worked for me, I actually tested it. Please note that it contains

Options Category = ...

and not

ROptions Category = ...

Stefan

Xuan Wu wrote:

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Xuan Wu wrote:

Hi all,

Cheers,

Xuan

68531   Thu Jan 5 14:35:22 2017 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionLinux3.1.2Re: How to make two attributes reacting with each other

If you select a (different) category, the current icon setting simply gets overwritten, what ever it was before.

Xuan Wu wrote:

Sorry for my carelessness. What you said is definitely right. I just wonder how can Icon and Catagory change simultaneously whatever which one be selected first.

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Options Category = ...

and not

ROptions Category = ...

Stefan

Xuan Wu wrote:

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Xuan Wu wrote:

Hi all,

Cheers,

Xuan

68532   Thu Jan 5 14:40:59 2017 Reply Xuan Wuwux@ihep.ac.cnQuestionLinux3.1.2Re: How to make two attributes reacting with each other

What I mean is that, when I select a catagory, the icon will change. If I change the icon, I need the catagory change too. 

Stefan Ritt wrote:

If you select a (different) category, the current icon setting simply gets overwritten, what ever it was before.

Xuan Wu wrote:

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Options Category = ...

and not

ROptions Category = ...

Stefan

Xuan Wu wrote:

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Xuan Wu wrote:

Hi all,

Cheers,

Xuan

68533   Fri Jan 6 10:22:24 2017 Reply Andreas Luedekeandreas.luedeke@psi.chQuestionLinux3.1.2Re: How to make two attributes reacting with each other

IOptions does not support conditional attributes.

I think the proper solution would be to remove the icon selection field from the input form:

Show Attributes Edit = Author, Author Email, Category, System, Subject

The user would then only be able to edit the Category, the Icon would always be set accordingly. I would think that this would be the appropriate behaviour.

Cheers, Andreas

Xuan Wu wrote:

What I mean is that, when I select a catagory, the icon will change. If I change the icon, I need the catagory change too. 

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Xuan Wu wrote:

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Options Category = ...

and not

ROptions Category = ...

Stefan

Xuan Wu wrote:

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Xuan Wu wrote:

Hi all,

Cheers,

Xuan

68534   Fri Jan 6 11:05:18 2017 Agree Xuan Wuwux@ihep.ac.cnQuestionLinux3.1.2Re: How to make two attributes reacting with each other

So, as far as I know that ROptions and IOptions doesn't support conditional attributes.

I think what you suggest is a nice idea. An alternative way is putting Category attribute before Icon attribute and adding a tooltip to Icon attribute. However, I think your advice is better. Thanks!

Cheers

Xuan

Andreas Luedeke wrote:

IOptions does not support conditional attributes.

I think the proper solution would be to remove the icon selection field from the input form:

Show Attributes Edit = Author, Author Email, Category, System, Subject

The user would then only be able to edit the Category, the Icon would always be set accordingly. I would think that this would be the appropriate behaviour.

Cheers, Andreas

Xuan Wu wrote:

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Xuan Wu wrote:

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Options Category = ...

and not

ROptions Category = ...

Stefan

Xuan Wu wrote:

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Xuan Wu wrote:

Hi all,

Cheers,

Xuan

68535   Sun Jan 8 19:26:29 2017 Agree Alex Kühnelalexander.kuehnel@gmail.comQuestionLinux3.1.2Is it possible to add custom menu commands

hi forum,

my question, is it possible to add a custom menu entry (f.e. "Auswertung"). I will start a new php page and do some system code starting from the new page. I have attached a pic of my "Bereitschaftsdoku".

I have a filter for the week (KW1 2017). With this filer i display all my jobs for this week. At the end I have to count all minutes for class 583 (Tagesstunden) and class 586 (Sonn und Feiertage) and display the results.

regards

/alex

Attachment 1: bereitschaft.PNG
bereitschaft.PNG
ELOG V3.1.5-3fb85fa6