Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 229 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
ID Date Iconup Author Author Email Category OS ELOG Version Subject
  68995   Wed Aug 7 02:57:55 2019 Question Lechsubs@lwp.emailQuestionLinux3.1.3tags

Hello,

Is it possible to create tags for new entries in elog? I understand it would have to be some kind of mix between Extendable options and moptions. Currently, whatever is entered in extendable options forms one option, while usually for tags, words separated by # form different tags. As usual with tags, I would like to add multiple tags to my new entry and then be able to filter all entries by specific tag or group of tags.

69003   Fri Aug 16 13:24:26 2019 Question Informatica Unidad SSBB AEMET VALENCIAinfoval@aemet.esQuestionWindowsELOG V3.1.4-a04Cannot submit due to authentification errors

Hi everyone.

We are new in ELOG. We have installed it and created new logbooks following the "demo" one. We have configured our SMTP host, with email and pass, but we obtain this error when submit

Error sending Email via <i>"mdm.correo.gob.es"</i>: 5.7.8 Error: authentication failed: another step is needed in authentication

Do you know why and give us some tips for solution?

Our bests,

Informática AEMET Valencia

69006   Tue Aug 20 09:47:06 2019 Question Lechsubs@lwp.emailQuestionLinux3.1.3Drag and drop does not work in 3.1.3?

Hello,

I can paste images into text (which resulted in the text_size too long error message), however, I can't drop them on my elog. However, I can do it on the demo version. Was the drag and drop into text already supported in version 3.1.3 and I am just missing some configuration option, or do I need to find a repository with a more recent version of elog?

Thanks!

69018   Tue Sep 24 20:06:26 2019 Question stalinstalin@hotmail.caQuestionWindows3.1.2How to export and import all the threat from old elog server to the new elog server

Hi Team,

Can you please guide me how to export and import the documents from the one elog to the another elog server also I like to know how to backup the server.

Thanks

Stan

69021   Sun Oct 6 20:25:27 2019 Question Kevin Wangwangkl1020@gmail.comQuestionLinux3.1.4Cannot connect to server of Gmail SMTP

Hi all,

When I tried to set SMTP server of Gmail in the global configuration file, I get the message "Error sending Email via <i>"smtp.gmail.com"</i>: Cannot connect to server" after I tried to receive the Email notification. Is there anyone gives help to solve this issue?

Thanks!

Kevin

69025   Tue Oct 8 12:00:58 2019 Question Finn Junkerfj@tvis.netQuestionWindows3.1.4Email boolean
Hello Elog forum

Is it possible to email boolean statements, like if a checkbox is checked to email certain people?

My Configuration looks like this but dosn't work:

Attributes = Bruger, Station, Emne, Status, PM5
Options PM5 = boolean
Email PM5 = fj@tvis.net

Kind Regards

Finn
  69035   Fri Oct 11 14:16:58 2019 Question Finn Junkerfj@tvis.netQuestionWindows3.1.4Edit of multiple posts

Hello Elog Forum

There is i ELOG the function to edit multiple posts eg. to change the staus from "ongoing" to "finished" -> in danish translation "igangværende" and "afsluttet", see the attached pictures.

When I select multiple post and want to edit them to status "afsluttet" i get the "udklip_2.jpg" entry form and change only the status to "afsluttet" (Finished)

The result is a error informing that the attribut "gem oprindelige værdier" does not exist. As a test i changed the text in the translation file from "Keep origianl values = gem oprindelige værdier" to "Keep origianl values = Keep origianl values" but the result is the same error: Attribut Keep original values does not exist.

Is there a solution to this or is or is mutiple editing of post not allowed?

Kind Regards Finn

Attachment 1: Udklip1.JPG
Udklip1.JPG
Attachment 2: Udklip_2.JPG
Udklip_2.JPG
  69039   Wed Oct 16 09:45:41 2019 Question Johnsecondcomingtechnologies@fastmail.comQuestionLinuxV3.1.2-bd75964How to get Elog server to produce web server log files in Linux.

Hi, I have been trying for a long time to get my web server logs to record when someone accesses my Elog server. I've tried Apache2, Lighttpd, and others, all with no luck. Either the web servers complain that the port I have Elog on is in use, or I just don't get any readings. I need to see who is accessing my  Elog from the web, and I hope there is a way.

Thanks again for such a wonderful program,

John

ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886