Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 717 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
New entries since:Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 1970
ID Date Icon Author Author Email Category OS ELOG Versionup Subject
  2068   Fri Nov 10 07:46:27 2006 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chInfoWindowsV2.6.2-175Re: Outlook, Outlook Express and Free Webmail have problem with <br />

An Thai wrote:
If users reply an entry, the notification email cannot be displayed correctly in Outlook, Outlook Express and Webmail.
I look at the source code and see <br />. It could be the reason.

<br /> is XHTML standard and valid code. I do not have this problem in Mozilla Thunderbird.
Attachment 1: Capture.gif
Capture.gif
  2070   Fri Nov 10 12:55:38 2006 Reply Steve Jonessteve.jones@freescale.comInfoWindowsV2.6.2-175Re: Outlook, Outlook Express and Free Webmail have problem with <br />

Stefan Ritt wrote:

An Thai wrote:
If users reply an entry, the notification email cannot be displayed correctly in Outlook, Outlook Express and Webmail.
I look at the source code and see <br />. It could be the reason.

<br /> is XHTML standard and valid code. I do not have this problem in Mozilla Thunderbird.

Quote:

I've noticed teh same in Outlook and attribute it to MS' attempt to deal with HTML -- this was not an issue until a recent Outlook upgrade at our company.

The problem is with Outlook and MS' email clients.
  66167   Mon Jan 26 14:07:02 2009 Question Robert-Jan SchrijversRobert-Jan.Schrijvers@isoft.nlQuestionWindowsV2.6.3Default value radio button

hi there,

Is it possible to attach a default value for a radio button when submitting a new form/record, for example: 
I now have an item "Confirmed" Yes/No, and I want the "no" option to be selected by default when a new form/record is created.
Does anyone know how to arrange this?

Thanks in advance!

RJ

66168   Mon Jan 26 14:16:03 2009 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionWindowsV2.6.3Re: Default value radio button

Robert-Jan Schrijvers wrote:

Is it possible to attach a default value for a radio button when submitting a new form/record, for example: 

I now have an item "Confirmed" Yes/No, and I want the "no" option to be selected by default when a new form/record is created.

Thanks in advance!

You need something along these lines:

Attributes = ..., Confirmed
Options Confirmed = boolean
Preset Confirmed = 1 
  66174   Tue Jan 27 08:06:54 2009 Reply Robert-Jan SchrijversRobert-Jan.Schrijvers@isoft.nlQuestionWindowsV2.6.3Re: Default value radio button

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Thanks in advance!

You need something along these lines:

Attributes = ..., Confirmed
Options Confirmed = boolean
Preset Confirmed = 1 

Good Morning Stefan,

This was very helpful, it works as aspected! Thank you :-)

With regards, Robert-Jan.

2147   Thu Mar 1 15:46:59 2007 Idea Robert-Jan SchrijversRobert-Jan.Schrijvers@isoft.nlQuestionWindowsV2.6.3-176Finding conditions in Search page.
Hi all,
My config file (a part of it) looks like this:

Options Locatie = Intern{a}, Extern{b}, Demo/Ontwikkel{c}, Hardware{d}, ---------------------, Anders

{a}Options Sessies = p-zis-pr1{1}, p-szh-pro{2}, p-dia-pro{3}, a-zis-ac1{1}, a-zis-ac2{2}, a-dia-acc{3}, ---------------------, Anders
{b} Options Sessies = FSC Pro{4}, FSC Acc{4}, Risc/Bus/Sms Pro{5}, Risc/Bus/Sms Acc{5}, ---------------------, Anders
{c} Options Sessies = BAO, BEH, BAOMPSO, BEHMPSO, Demonstrator, AFS, PTG, BSN, ---------------------, Anders
{d} Options Sessies = Wijziging, Storing

{1} Options Orgus = AZS, IZR, HPZ, iSOFT
{2} Options Orgus = VZL, Trombo, iSOFT
{3} Options Orgus = Diac, iSOFT
{4} Options Orgus = AMG, ZHH/Tergooi, ZNB
{5} Options Orgus = GOZL, MCA, MZG, SEH, SJD, ZGN

This is my question: when i use the "search/find" page and select the first drop down menu "Locatie", the next field "Sessies" will not be displayed (and all following fields either). On the other hand, when i create a new entry, it works perfect, select "Locatie", field "Sessies" displays his content and so on. I hope that someone can help me with this.
  2148   Thu Mar 1 15:55:52 2007 Warning Robert-Jan SchrijversRobert-Jan.Schrijvers@isoft.nlBug reportWindowsV2.6.3-176Bug
when i was editting my Admin file, by mistake i typed the next line:

[a}Options Sessies = p-zis-pr1{1}, p-szh-pro{2}, p-dia-pro{3}, a-zis-ac1{1}, a-zis-ac2{2}, a-dia-acc{3}, ---------------------, Anders
{b} Options Sessies = FSC Pro{4}, FSC Acc{4}, Risc/Bus/Sms Pro{5}, Risc/Bus/Sms Acc{5}, ---------------------, Anders
{c} Options Sessies = BAO, BEH, BAOMPSO, BEHMPSO, Demonstrator, AFS, PTG, BSN, ---------------------, Anders

the next thing happened was that eLog created a new log which wasn't editable at all, the only thing i could do was deleting it (i created a monster...;-)
The first line/rule with the [ become the title, all other entries in the Admin file were used as a new Admin file.
  2150   Thu Mar 1 22:19:22 2007 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chBug reportWindowsV2.6.3-176Re: Bug

when i was editting my Admin file, by mistake i typed the next line:

[a}Options Sessies = p-zis-pr1{1}, p-szh-pro{2}, p-dia-pro{3}, a-zis-ac1{1}, a-zis-ac2{2}, a-dia-acc{3}, ---------------------, Anders

the next thing happened was that eLog created a new log which wasn't editable at all, the only thing i could do was deleting it (i created a monster...;-)
The first line/rule with the [ become the title, all other entries in the Admin file were used as a new Admin file.

You shot yourself in the foot Wink

I agree that a clever syntax check on the config file would be nice, but it's very hard to imagine how many mistakes humans (including myself) can do, I would probably never catch all possible wrong cases. Giving my limited time, I will more work on new features and kindly ask you to be a bit careful in what you enter. I'm absolutely sure you will never make this mistake again Big grin
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886