Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 746 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
ID Date Icon Author Author Email Category OSup ELOG Version Subject
  68568   Tue Jan 31 18:10:29 2017 Reply fabio vitalemc3356@mclink.itRequestWindows3.1.2Re: How can change the justification of a column?

Thank you Stefan: it worked!

Now I am wondering if there is some syntax to force this behaviour at the attribute level in elog.cfg, without the need to modify the css, I mean simply based on the attribute name (not its content). The syntax Style <attribute> <value> = <style> can modify the style but it applies to the whole line in the list, so all the cells in that line are affected. Also it apply *only if* the content of the cell equals <value>.

In other words, an overridden version for Style: Style <attribute> = <style> that will be applied *regardless* of the cell content _AND_ only to the cell specified in <attribute>

What do you think?

Stefan Ritt wrote:

The CSS class for the list display table "listframe". If you want the second column to be left-aligned, you put following into elog.css:

.listframe td:nth-child(2) {
   text-align:left;
}

that should do the trick. Replace the "2" with the column you would like to change.

Stefan

fabio vitale wrote:

I need to set text-align:left but only for an attribute in the List mode, For example, say that FirstName column must be left justified in list view. What is the name of the cell content in the default elog.css?

Stefan Ritt wrote:

You can do that chaning the CSS of the underlying theme. But you need some experience with CSS.

fabio vitale wrote:

It is possible to change the justification for a column/attribute in the list mode (left-aligned, centered, right-aligned)?

Right now Elog treats each colum of a list as centered,

thank you

68570   Tue Jan 31 21:38:44 2017 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chRequestWindows3.1.2Re: How can change the justification of a column?

This is currently not possible.

/Stefan

fabio vitale wrote:

Thank you Stefan: it worked!

Now I am wondering if there is some syntax to force this behaviour at the attribute level in elog.cfg, without the need to modify the css, I mean simply based on the attribute name (not its content). The syntax Style <attribute> <value> = <style> can modify the style but it applies to the whole line in the list, so all the cells in that line are affected. Also it apply *only if* the content of the cell equals <value>.

In other words, an overridden version for Style: Style <attribute> = <style> that will be applied *regardless* of the cell content _AND_ only to the cell specified in <attribute>

What do you think?

Stefan Ritt wrote:

The CSS class for the list display table "listframe". If you want the second column to be left-aligned, you put following into elog.css:

.listframe td:nth-child(2) {
   text-align:left;
}

that should do the trick. Replace the "2" with the column you would like to change.

Stefan

fabio vitale wrote:

I need to set text-align:left but only for an attribute in the List mode, For example, say that FirstName column must be left justified in list view. What is the name of the cell content in the default elog.css?

Stefan Ritt wrote:

You can do that chaning the CSS of the underlying theme. But you need some experience with CSS.

fabio vitale wrote:

It is possible to change the justification for a column/attribute in the list mode (left-aligned, centered, right-aligned)?

Right now Elog treats each colum of a list as centered,

thank you

Draft   Mon Feb 6 15:59:04 2017 Warning sohail bhattisohail_bhatti@yahoo.comRequestWindows3.1.2Re: calculate diff of 2 date(s)

Alex Kühnel wrote:

thx!

Stefan Ritt wrote:

There is the "subst on edit = ..." option you should use in addition.

Stefan

Alex Kühnel wrote:

is ist possible that subst only works for the initial create of a logbook entry? when I change/edit one of the parameter "Einsatzbegin" or "Einsatzende" the "Einsatzzeit" is not changed.

regards

/alex

Alex Kühnel wrote:

I found the solution in the forum :-)

subst Einsatzzeit = $shell(/usr/local/elog/diff.sh \"$Einsatzbeginn\" \"$Einsatzende\")

and diff.sh is

#!/bin/sh
#set -x
s1=$(date -d "$1" +%s)
s2=$(date -d "$2" +%s)
d=$(echo "($s2-$s1)/60"|bc -lq)
printf "%.0f Minuten" $d

Alex Kühnel wrote:

hi

I have an elogsystem for documenting emergency services. I have a starttime and an endtime. Is it possible to calculate the diff between the 2 timestamps and convert it to minutes?

Attributes = Bereitschafts Kalender Woche, Bereitschafts Woche, Einsatzbeginn, Einsatzende, Einsatzzeit, Telefon Nummer, Station, Status, Problem 
Options Status= Offen{1}, Erledigt{2}, Geschlossen{3}

Type Einsatzbeginn = datetime
Type Einsatzende = datetime

Subst Einsatzzeit  = $shell(Einsatzende - Einsatzbeginn)  

regards

/alex

68580   Thu Mar 16 15:15:34 2017 Question Alan Grantagrant@winnipeg.caQuestionWindows3.1.2Duplicate entries

Periodically (rarely) on manually adding a record into Elog it generates a duplicate record with its own incremented ID and I don't know why. I just delete the duplicate in the meantime but would like to know if anyone else has seen this and whether their is a answer/fix for it. Thanks.

68584   Fri Mar 24 15:36:55 2017 Question Paraic Faheyparaic.fahey@pfizer.comQuestionWindows3.1pre defined Find as Home page

This command makes the Homepage a FIND page: Start page = ?cmd=Find

My question is: can we pre-populate some of the search fields and execute the search so that the homepage becomes the SEARCH RESULTS

68585   Mon Mar 27 11:11:31 2017 Reply christianc_grebing@web.deQuestionWindowsV3.1.0-3c6435eRe: Elog not see image magick

Hi,

Maybe the post is outdated already, but I want to share my experience anyway. I faced the same problem as Daniel: The most recent ImageMagick package was not detected by elogd even though it was installed. I could trace back the problem to the following issue:

Stefan mentioned that the ImageMagick software is detected via the 'convert' command. Since ImageMagick V7, however, the 'convert' command is no longer supported. So, when installing ImageMagick V6 the detection works.

@Stefan: Maybe you could adapt the software detection at some point? Thanks.

Christian

Daniel Sajdyk wrote:

Ok. It take me a while, but I reinstalled ImageMagick with marked option "convert". Now, when I start elog, it can see ImageMagick, but screenshots attached to elog entries are still in original sizes. And, I don't see buttons for rotating, resizing images. 

I look into elog cfg options, but only what I found is Thumbnail size which, it looks, don't work.

Don't know what more I should check. 

Daniel.

Stefan Ritt wrote:

The detection in elogd works by executing the command "convert" and check if the program executes. If you start elogd as a service, the program might see another path variable. Maybe reboot Windows or start the service in the environment of a real user instead of system, where it might miss your modified "path".

Stefan

Daniel Sajdyk wrote:

Hello.

I finally try add ImageMagick to ELOG.

I downloaded latest version (ImageMagick-7.0.3-Q16) and installed it. Everything looks ok, but when I start Elog service it says that "ImageMagick not detected". 

When I look at the "path" variable i have "C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-7.0.3-Q16;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;[...]".

What else can I check?

Regards

Daniel.

Ps. My system is Windows 7 Pro. 

68586   Mon Mar 27 12:42:07 2017 Reply christianc_grebing@web.deQuestionWindowsV3.1.0-3c6435eRe: Elog not see image magick

Update:

While the image scaling via ImageMagick works when running elog manually it doesn't when running elog as a service. The service is hosted in the same user environment that allows image scaling with elog started manually. What else could go wrong?

Christian

christian wrote:

Hi,

Maybe the post is outdated already, but I want to share my experience anyway. I faced the same problem as Daniel: The most recent ImageMagick package was not detected by elogd even though it was installed. I could trace back the problem to the following issue:

Stefan mentioned that the ImageMagick software is detected via the 'convert' command. Since ImageMagick V7, however, the 'convert' command is no longer supported. So, when installing ImageMagick V6 the detection works.

@Stefan: Maybe you could adapt the software detection at some point? Thanks.

Christian

Daniel Sajdyk wrote:

Ok. It take me a while, but I reinstalled ImageMagick with marked option "convert". Now, when I start elog, it can see ImageMagick, but screenshots attached to elog entries are still in original sizes. And, I don't see buttons for rotating, resizing images. 

I look into elog cfg options, but only what I found is Thumbnail size which, it looks, don't work.

Don't know what more I should check. 

Daniel.

Stefan Ritt wrote:

The detection in elogd works by executing the command "convert" and check if the program executes. If you start elogd as a service, the program might see another path variable. Maybe reboot Windows or start the service in the environment of a real user instead of system, where it might miss your modified "path".

Stefan

Daniel Sajdyk wrote:

Hello.

I finally try add ImageMagick to ELOG.

I downloaded latest version (ImageMagick-7.0.3-Q16) and installed it. Everything looks ok, but when I start Elog service it says that "ImageMagick not detected". 

When I look at the "path" variable i have "C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-7.0.3-Q16;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;[...]".

What else can I check?

Regards

Daniel.

Ps. My system is Windows 7 Pro. 

68590   Wed Apr 5 13:16:34 2017 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionWindowsV3.1.0-3c6435eRe: Elog not see image magick

Must be your PATH environment variable. You have usually different paths when running interactively or as a service. Try to change the path seen by services, or put the ImageMagick executable in the same directory as elogd.

Stefan

christian wrote:

Update:

While the image scaling via ImageMagick works when running elog manually it doesn't when running elog as a service. The service is hosted in the same user environment that allows image scaling with elog started manually. What else could go wrong?

Christian

ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886