Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 791 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
    icon2.gif   Re: how to set locale for date/time, posted by svrmarty on Sun Apr 6 21:13:27 2008 

Stefan Ritt wrote:

icon2.gif   Re: how to set locale for date/time, posted by svrmarty on Mon Apr 21 16:14:53 2008 

Stefan Ritt wrote:

icon2.gif   Re: how to set locale for date/time, posted by svrmarty on Fri Apr 25 14:52:26 2008 

Stefan Ritt wrote:

icon2.gif   Re: how to set locale for date/time, posted by svrmarty on Fri Apr 25 19:56:48 2008 

Stefan Ritt wrote:

icon5.gif   Possible to submit entries by email to logbook, posted by thorsten kamps on Fri Oct 17 16:59:42 2008 
Hi, thanks to everyone involved for giving us the elog.
A question:
Is it possible to submit entries to an elog on a remote machine by email?
icon5.gif   Easy way to submit images from screenshots as new entry, posted by thorsten kamps on Fri Oct 17 17:03:02 2008 
Hi, thanks for everyone involved for giving us the elog.
A question:
Is there an easy way (without intermediate save) to send screenshots (with irfan, snagit or hardcopy) as a new entry to an elog running on a remote
icon5.gif   posting future logbook entries, posted by todd on Thu Sep 12 18:01:34 2013 
Is there a way to post a logbook entry to a future dated logbook file?  I've searched through the user manual for forward dating but can't seem
to find anything.  As an example at my office, a user wants to add a personal entry stating they will be absent from work on October 5th and I would
like that entry information written to the 131005a.log file instead of the current days log.
icon1.gif   Log Thread Close Automatically, posted by tom on Sat Feb 20 14:57:27 2010 
 If you have a logbook and you create a new entry, is it possible to put a time limit on that new entry so that edits/replies are only valid for
certain amount of time.  I am looking for a way that would allow me to have a user start a new message, but after 8 hours, that message becomes locked
and no one can edit or add to the message.  This is for some shift work and we do not want users to go back after their shift and edit the messages.
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886