Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 792 of 801  Not logged in ELOG logo
icon5.gif   Mass postings, posted by mike cianci on Sat May 3 14:59:14 2008 
I am setting this up as instrument log in a multi-hospital system, where there will be multiple instruments, in multiple departments, at multiple facilities.
I am using the "Top Group" function to keep the books separate so operators from one instrument/department/facility don't contaminate
another instrument/department/facility's logbook.
    icon2.gif   Re: Mass postings, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon May 5 08:44:03 2008 

mike cianci wrote:

I am setting this up as instrument log in a multi-hospital system, where there will be multiple instruments,
    icon2.gif   Re: Can u send me the configuration file for this logbook ?, posted by Franck C on Fri May 9 14:04:42 2008 

Stefan
Ritt wrote:

icon5.gif   reset password link when using proxy, posted by Devin Bougie on Thu May 15 18:36:55 2008 
For heightened security, we allow access to our ELOG installation from offsite through an apache proxy.  Therefore, the URL for our ELOG becomes http://www.lepp.cornell.edu/proxy/elog/
.  Everything seems to work properly with this setup except for the "reset password" utility.  When trying to reset ones password,
the link sent in the "Password recovery" email becomes, for example:
icon5.gif   Is there a way to indicate when an entry has been edited?, posted by Dennis Seitz on Thu May 15 19:57:23 2008 
 You've probably seen my other posts on this subject.
I want to be able to re-edit some entries but I need some way to know the dates entries were re-edited.
Am I just approaching this the wrong way? Should I disable re-editing of entries and use threads to follow changes by posting replies to an entry?
icon5.gif   using elog client in secure mode, posted by Luc Goossens on Mon May 19 16:02:23 2008 
Hi,
I am trying to enter a log record in secure mode into a log book hosted on an apache server (v2.7.2).
After reading this forum I have recompiled  the client using revision 2100 (well actually the head of svn).
icon3.gif   Make Email All = <list> override Suppress Email checkbox, posted by Dennis Seitz on Wed May 21 21:06:38 2008 
 I would like to be notified by email of some logbook entries regardless of whether the user has chosen to suppress email or not.
This way I will always be aware of new entries, and users will still have the option of notifying a larger group of other users, or not.
As far as I can tell, presently the Suppress Email checkbox overrides Email All.
    icon2.gif   Re: Can u send me the configuration file for this logbook ?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri May 23 13:38:52 2008 

Franck C wrote:

ELOG V3.1.5-3fb85fa6