Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 793 of 801  Not logged in ELOG logo
    icon14.gif   Re: How to make two attributes reacting with each other, posted by Xuan Wu on Fri Jan 6 11:05:18 2017 
So, as far as I know that ROptions and IOptions doesn't support conditional attributes.

I think what you suggest is a nice idea. An alternative way is putting Category attribute before Icon attribute and adding a tooltip
to Icon attribute. However, I think your advice is better. Thanks!
icon14.gif   Is it possible to add custom menu commands, posted by Alex Kühnel on Sun Jan 8 19:26:29 2017 bereitschaft.PNG
hi forum,

my question, is it possible to add a custom menu entry (f.e. "Auswertung"). I will start a new php page and do some system code starting
from the new page. I have attached a pic of my "Bereitschaftsdoku".
    icon14.gif   Re: how to insert images inline, posted by Piotr Zolnierczuk on Tue Mar 6 18:01:30 2018 
Got it to work.  Removed "Preview attachments = 1" from the global section.

Thanks for your help.

Piotr
    icon14.gif   Re: "Slow script" problem posting/editing from Safari -- browser hangs, times out, posted by Michael Kelsey on Sun Apr 15 08:03:21 2018 
Thank you for your suggestion, Stefan!  The sysadmin who handles our e-Log server implemented your suggestion earlier today (Saturday).  I
have been able to successfully create and modify e-Log entries with Safari since then.  Since the "slow script" issue has been intermittent
in the past, I plan to continue testing and monitoring for the next day or so.  Nevertheless, it appears that removing the waiting loop has alleviated
    icon14.gif   Re: Email Config, posted by Stefan Werler on Wed Apr 18 13:18:07 2018 
many thanks

Stefan
Ritt wrote:

SMTP host = ...
    icon14.gif   Re: Elog ID entry bug at >99999 entries, posted by Joseph McKenna on Tue May 8 16:17:28 2018 
Thank you all for your kind responses. Please consider this thread resolved: no bug in elog

Chris
Rasmussen wrote:

ah yes, that was a helpful clue. Our elogd.cfg file led me to a
    icon14.gif   Re: How many "Extendable options" can I add?, posted by Grant Jeffcote on Fri Oct 26 16:46:52 2018 
David,

Try

Extendable options = Require Model, Require Lens, Require Other,
    icon14.gif   Re: How to edit Elog landing pages., posted by John on Thu Apr 4 20:30:29 2019 
Wow Stefan thanks for your kind reply.  This gives me a reason to finally pickup JavaScript, which I am finding both easy and fun, esepcially with
all the modules/coding out there already, which makes things easier to do while learning it! I will let you know as I progress on my 'top secret'
hack of your masterpiece ;)
ELOG V3.1.5-3fb85fa6