Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 201 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
icon4.gif   Can't subscribe email to logbooks in different top groups, posted by Ben Loer on Thu Apr 11 20:31:55 2019 
We're running elogd behind an apache proxy server, with Authentication = Webserver. We have top groups configured, but a single shared password file.

If a user is looking at a particular logbook and goes to the Config link, they are presented with a list of checkboxes for email subscription
to logbooks in that top group.  Clicking "Save" will remove all email subscriptions from all other top groups.
    icon2.gif   Re: Can't subscribe email to logbooks in different top groups, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Apr 12 15:43:42 2019 
Top groups should use separate password files, otherwise things can mess up.

Stefan

Ben
icon5.gif   Pinned entry, posted by Giuseppe Cucinotta on Thu Apr 18 12:29:05 2019 
Hi everybody,

sorry if this question has already been posed (I did a quick search but I didn't found anything): elog sorts entry by ID, I wonder if it
is possible to pin an entry in order to be always on top of the page independently on its ID.
    icon2.gif   Re: Pinned entry, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Apr 23 10:00:48 2019 
This is not directly possible, but you can configure it with a trick. Create an attribute "pinned", make it of type "boolean", and
set the start page such that it sorts using the "pinned" attribute:

Atributes = ..., Pinned
    icon2.gif   Re: Pinned entry, posted by Giuseppe Cucinotta on Tue Apr 23 11:02:32 2019 
Thank you very much! It worked great!

Beppe

Stefan
icon5.gif   exclude access to a number of users in one logbook, posted by Nikolas Patronis on Wed Apr 24 09:15:26 2019 
How can I exclude the access of a number of users in one (out of two) logbooks running in the same server and URL?
    icon2.gif   Re: exclude access to a number of users in one logbook, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Apr 30 09:34:52 2019 
You have a look here: elog:68936

Nikolas
Patronis wrote:

How can I exclude the access of a number of users in one (out of
icon3.gif   add a little function--go to the specified page number, posted by Xuan Wu on Tue May 14 09:40:58 2019 pagination.pnggoto.patch
Hi all,

I added an input widget for pagination. I'd like to share it here, maybe someone needs. If there are many pages,  specifying the page
number will be useful. 
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886