Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 202 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
    icon2.gif   Re: Pinned entry, posted by Finn Junker on Tue May 21 15:42:46 2019 
Hello Stefan

Works great and very usefull - but not when you use reverse sort = 1?.

Is there a way to get both. Pinned first and then the rest i reversed order (highest ID on page 1)
icon5.gif   tags, posted by Lech on Wed Aug 7 02:57:55 2019 
Hello,

Is it possible to create tags for new entries in elog? I understand it would have to be some kind of mix between Extendable options and moptions.
Currently, whatever is entered in extendable options forms one option, while usually for tags, words separated by # form different tags. As usual with
    icon2.gif   Re: tags #testtag, posted by Stefan Ritt on Wed Aug 7 17:16:30 2019 
While tags are not explicitly foreseen, you can use moptions and filter with them. Look at this logbook for example: Click on "Find", then
select one or more boxes of the "OS" attribute, and you will see the filtering. Another option is to use freetext in the subject for example.
I added "#testtag" in this subject, so you can search for the text "#testtag" and will find this entry.
icon5.gif   Drag and drop does not work in 3.1.3?, posted by Lech on Tue Aug 20 09:47:06 2019 
Hello,

I can paste images into text (which resulted in the text_size too long error message), however, I can't drop them on my elog. However, I
can do it on the demo version. Was the drag and drop into text already supported in version 3.1.3 and I am just missing some configuration option, or do
    icon2.gif   Re: Drag and drop does not work in 3.1.3?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Aug 20 10:34:37 2019 
The Drag & Drop was implemented already in 3.0.0 (see https://elog.psi.ch/elog/download/ChangeLog).
So no idea why it's not working for you.

Stefan
    icon2.gif   Re: Drag and drop does not work in 3.1.3?, posted by Lech on Tue Aug 20 11:37:03 2019 
Can I find the config of the demo elog somewhere, so I could try it locally?

Stefan
Ritt wrote:

The Drag & Drop was implemented already in 3.0.0 (see https://elog.psi.ch/elog/download/ChangeLog).
    icon2.gif   Re: Drag and drop does not work in 3.1.3?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Aug 20 11:45:14 2019 
It's the config from the distribution. A copy is below.

Stefan

[global]
    icon2.gif   Re: Drag and drop does not work in 3.1.3?, posted by Lech on Tue Aug 20 13:28:53 2019 
Thank you. Locally doesn't work for some reason... I'll try to investigate.

Btw. do you plan to properly accept pasting of images? Pasting a screenshot saves a lot of time when making logs.

Stefan
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886