Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 201 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
ID Date Icon Author Author Email Category OS ELOG Versionup Subject
  1526   Mon Nov 21 14:19:22 2005 Reply Alex Halex@synergie-inf.comRequestWindows2.6.0-betaRe: Add Button on calendar

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Alex H wrote:
Could you add a "Today button" on the calendar to set immediatly the date of today on a date type field ?

"Today" is selected by default if you pop-up a new calendar, so just click on the selected day.

I don't have the today date highlighted so I don't have some visual effect to find the date immediatly. Is it a bug or other ?
  1528   Mon Nov 21 17:54:54 2005 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chRequestWindows2.6.0-betaRe: Add Button on calendar

Alex H wrote:
I don't have the today date highlighted so I don't have some visual effect to find the date immediatly. Is it a bug or other ?

If I click Find on this page, then click on an calendar, I get following picture:

which clearly shows me the 21st highlighted. Do you get a different picture? Which browser are you using? If you get the proper picture here at the forum, but a different one at your installation, it might be that the default.css file is out of date in your installation and you have to copy over a newer one.
  1528   Mon Nov 21 17:54:54 2005 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chRequestWindows2.6.0-betaRe: Add Button on calendar

Alex H wrote:

If I click Find on this page, then click on an calendar, I get following picture:

which clearly shows me the 21st highlighted. Do you get a different picture? Which browser are you using? If you get the proper picture here at the forum, but a different one at your installation, it might be that the default.css file is out of date in your installation and you have to copy over a newer one.
  1529   Tue Nov 22 09:00:42 2005 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chBug reportWindows2.6.0-betaRe: Undesirable TAG { }
That problem was fixed on June 24th, 2005. So please upgrade to the current 2.6.0-beta5 version.
  1530   Tue Nov 22 09:49:30 2005 Reply Alex Halex@synergie-inf.comRequestWindows2.6.0-betaRe: Add Button on calendar

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Alex H wrote:

My default.css was not updated Wink! Thanks Stefan.
  1530   Tue Nov 22 09:49:30 2005 Reply Alex Halex@synergie-inf.comRequestWindows2.6.0-betaRe: Add Button on calendar

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Alex H wrote:

My default.css was not updated Wink! Thanks Stefan.
  1531   Tue Nov 22 11:35:56 2005 Agree Alex Halex@synergie-inf.comBug reportWindows2.6.0-betaRe: Undesirable TAG { }

Stefan Ritt wrote:
That problem was fixed on June 24th, 2005. So please upgrade to the current 2.6.0-beta5 version.

Updated ! Thanks
  1532   Tue Nov 22 17:38:24 2005 Smile Michael Husbynmichaelh@online.noQuestion 2.6.0-betaThread sort / display order
Is there a way to choose the display order in threaded mode.

Eg:

1 Test
2 Version 2.0 Testing 1
3 Version 2.5 Testing 2
4 Version 2.3 Testing 3

But the preferred sort order (not the ID) is something like this:
1 Test
2 Version 2.0 Testing 1
4 Version 2.3 Testing 3
3 Version 2.5 Testing 2

Example of parameter perhaps:
Thread order = Field1, $id

Or is this something too difficult to implement? Or already there?

Best regards
Michael Husbyn
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886