Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 202 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
    icon2.gif   Re: elog password , attributes and quoting username and password, posted by Arno Teunisse on Thu Nov 11 22:25:18 2010 

Yoshio Imai wrote:

icon2.gif   Re: elog password , attributes and quoting username and password, posted by Yoshio Imai on Fri Nov 12 11:48:54 2010 
[quote=Arno Teunisse]It seems that the [b]-m option for elog.exe is a required commandline option[/b].[/quote]

You are right; I didn't see that part was missing. On the other hand, I obviously didn't see a few other things in your post, either ... ;)
    icon2.gif   Re: elog password , attributes and quoting username and password, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Nov 12 13:12:02 2010 

Arno Teunisse wrote:

icon2.gif   Re: elog password , attributes and quoting username and password, posted by Stefan Ritt on Wed Nov 17 11:48:03 2010 

Yoshio Imai wrote:

icon1.gif   Re: elog notification process causes the email to be truncated when going to Blackberry, posted by eric wooten on Mon Feb 10 23:11:25 2003 
Another Question:  Could ELOG be configured to send notifications as a Blind 
Copy?  Just wondering if that would take care of the problem?
    icon1.gif   Re: elog notification process causes the email to be truncated when going to Blackberry, posted by eric wooten on Mon Feb 10 23:19:50 2003 
I just noticed that the notifications I receive from your ELOG system, 
doesn't show anyone in the "TO:" section but myself.  Or is ELOG configured 
to only send myself a message?
    icon2.gif   Re: elog notification process causes the email to be truncated when going to Blackberry, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Feb 11 08:57:39 2003 
> I just noticed that the notifications I receive from your ELOG system, 
> doesn't show anyone in the "TO:" section but myself.  Or is ELOG 
configured 
    icon2.gif   Re: elog keeps recreating preview .png files?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Aug 6 12:55:08 2010 

Kontantin Olchanski wrote:

Hi, I rsync an elog database from CERN to TRIUMF every few months and I notice that rsync keeps copying
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886