Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 201 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
    icon2.gif   Re: elog program does not respect "Allow edit" list, posted by Heinz Junkes on Fri Apr 26 11:24:21 2019 
Stefan, will send the info off this forum.

Heinz

Heinz
    icon2.gif   Re: elog program does not respect "Allow edit" list, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Apr 26 17:22:46 2019 
Ok, I found the issue. The "Restrict edit time" is only checked when one clicks on "Edit" in the browser. The elog command line tool
does not really an edit, but just submits an entry with an (old) ID. I added a check also for that case so now it should work. The commit is in git.

Stefan
    icon5.gif   Re: elog password access without users, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Nov 16 18:07:31 2004 
> i
    icon5.gif   Re: elog password access without users, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Nov 16 18:07:31 2004 
> is there a way to set up a logbook so that a password is required to get
> into it, but no username?
    icon5.gif   Re: elog password access without users, posted by damon nettles on Tue Nov 16 22:06:29 2004 
> > is there a way to set up a logbook so that a password is required to get
> > into it, but no username?
    icon2.gif   Re: elog password access without users, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Nov 16 22:45:24 2004 
> thanks. that seems to get me the functionality i needed. is there any way to
> get rid of the username line when using the "Read Password" feature?
    icon2.gif   Re: elog password , attributes and quoting username and password, posted by Yoshio Imai on Thu Nov 11 17:51:49 2010 

Arno Teunisse wrote:

Please Notice that I've put quotes around : -u "username password" ( the
    icon2.gif   Re: elog password , attributes and quoting username and password, posted by Arno Teunisse on Thu Nov 11 17:57:12 2010 

Arno Teunisse wrote:

ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886