Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 204 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
New entries since:Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 1970
    icon2.gif   Re: Conditional hiding of attributes in list view, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Oct 28 23:45:33 2005 
[quote="Yoshio Imai"]I have also found one possible problem, maybe it's already solved in the
newest version: We have set up the elog under an stunnel, but the elog
server also responds to the original port (i.e. 80), displaying the logbook
    icon2.gif   Re: Problems with ELOG and Internet Explorer, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Nov 7 09:16:47 2005 
[quote="Elaine Cristina Franchini dos Anjos"]We are facing a problem when using the Internet Explorer browser to edit 
logbooks entries. The error occurs when we use the preview option.
    icon2.gif   Re: ELOG v2.6.0-beta5 (Windows) crashes while using " Forgot password?", posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Nov 7 09:25:59 2005 
[quote="Edmundo T Rodriguez"]The following ELOG behavior seems to be like a bug ...

-> Anybody click on "Forgot password?" in the login screen, to have the system
    icon2.gif   Re: Problems with ELOG and Internet Explorer, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Nov 8 08:17:22 2005 
[quote="Elaine Cristina Franchini dos Anjos"]I edited and used preview many times and the ELOG worked fine without errors in IE. So, I think my problem
is something configured in the proxy or https that Internet Explorer doesn't work very well in this circumstance.[/quote]
    icon2.gif   Re: page2?cmd=List does not show next page, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Nov 15 08:40:31 2005 
[quote="Oleg Solovyanov"]Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the following does not work on a Elog with multiple pages:

1. View message
    icon2.gif   Re: Getting back from "Find" mode, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Nov 15 12:50:37 2005 
[quote="Yoshio Imai"]There is one question regarding the "Find" function of the elog. Clicking onto "Search" takes the user to the list view on only those
entries that match the search conditions. Since we use the list view in "Full" mode by default, this usually is enough to give us an overview of the event
we looked for.
    icon2.gif   Re: page2?cmd=List does not show next page, posted by Stefan Ritt on Wed Nov 16 15:27:40 2005 
[quote="Oleg Solovyanov"]Somehow in my logbooks List command would add cmd=List to the URL
And this does not work...[/quote]
    icon2.gif   Re: Automatic creation of new entry in another logbook, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Nov 18 21:03:03 2005 
[quote="Carlos Mateo"]I am trying to create an entry in logbook2 when I submit a new entry in logbook1.  The automatically created entry in logbook2 will
have a reference to the entry that created it.[/quote]
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886