Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 205 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
New entries since:Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 1970
    icon2.gif   Re: Send a email to E-log?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Nov 18 21:09:01 2005 
[quote="Dinesh Bapat"]Is it possible to send an email to Elog and record an entry automatically?[/quote]

Have a look at elog:Contributions/10
    icon2.gif   Re: Changing width in entry mode, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Nov 18 21:30:44 2005 elog.gif
[quote="Ulrich Trüssel"]Problem: see pic "Eingabe.jpg", if thre are more MOptions to select in entry mode, I have to scroll from right to left all the time.
Ti s isn't really comfortable.[/quote]
    icon2.gif   Re: Passive elog mirrors, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Nov 18 21:48:33 2005 
[quote="Yoshio Imai"]Is it possible to install a "passive" elog mirror? We want to allow members of another institute to browse our logbook, but the connection
is rather slow. The idea is now to set up an elog mirror at their site for faster access. Still, we should be the only ones who can add and edit the entries,
so the update mechanism needs to be restricted in one direction. Is this possible at all? I didn't find any clues on that in the documentation ...[/quote]
    icon2.gif   Re: Add Button on calendar, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Nov 21 13:01:21 2005 
[quote="Alex H"]Could you add a "Today button" on the calendar to set immediatly the date of today on a date type field ?[/quote]

"Today" is selected by default if you pop-up a new calendar, so just click on the selected day.
    icon2.gif   Re: Add Button on calendar, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Nov 21 17:54:54 2005 cal.gif
[quote="Alex H"]I don't have the today date highlighted so I don't have some visual effect to find the date immediatly. Is it a bug or other ?[/quote]

If I click [i]Find[/i] on this page, then click on an calendar, I get following picture:
    icon2.gif   Re: Add Button on calendar, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Nov 21 17:54:54 2005 cal.gif
[quote="Alex H"]I don't have the today date highlighted so I don't have some visual effect to find the date immediatly. Is it a bug or other ?[/quote]

If I click [i]Find[/i] on this page, then click on an calendar, I get following picture:
    icon2.gif   Re: Undesirable TAG { }, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Nov 22 09:00:42 2005 
That problem was fixed on June 24th, 2005. So please upgrade to the current 2.6.0-beta5 version.
    icon2.gif   Re: Email format flags, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Nov 24 08:27:01 2005 
[quote="Elaine Cristina Franchini dos Anjos"]I've been tried to format our email notification messages 
like this forum, but I couldn't.
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886