Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 225 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
ID Date Icon Author Author Email Category OS ELOG Version Subjectdown
  66837   Tue Jun 8 09:02:03 2010 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionWindows2.7.8Re: change design part of the discussion board

Heinzmann wrote:

Hello Stefan,

If I would like to change the design of the attached part of the discussion board like:

deleting OS: (including blue box) Linux Windows Mac OSX  All  Other (including green box)

Where and how could I do this?

Thank you 

Well, the official forum at midas.psi.ch cannot be changed by you. But if you installed a local logbook similar to the one here, you simple go and edit the configuration file elogd.cfg. Please read the documentation for further information.

66843   Tue Jun 8 23:08:41 2010 Reply Heinzmanncatman333@web.deQuestionWindows2.7.8Re: change design part of the discussion board

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Heinzmann wrote:

Hello Stefan,

If I would like to change the design of the attached part of the discussion board like:

deleting OS: (including blue box) Linux Windows Mac OSX  All  Other (including green box)

Where and how could I do this?

Thank you 

Well, the official forum at midas.psi.ch cannot be changed by you. But if you installed a local logbook similar to the one here, you simple go and edit the confitguration file elogd.cfg. Please read the documentation for further information.

Stefan,

I have done the changes to my logbock, but I think I have done something wrong. As an example, the window where you write in your note is not sized anymore like before. I have to scroll a lot to the right to see the right border of the window.

The only thing I have done was try to delete: the OS:  Linux Window Mac OSC All Other info.

Please could you help me out?

66844   Wed Jun 9 08:26:20 2010 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionWindows2.7.8Re: change design part of the discussion board

Heinzmann wrote:

I have done the changes to my logbock, but I think I have done something wrong. As an example, the window where you write in your note is not sized anymore like before. I have to scroll a lot to the right to see the right border of the window.

The only thing I have done was try to delete: the OS:  Linux Window Mac OSC All Other info.

How should I know what you have done wrong if you don't tell me. It's like if you call your PC manufacturer and tell him: "My PC is not working, what is wrong?". So please send me your elogd.cfg, and make a few screen shots so that I know what is going on.

69164   Tue Jun 30 17:12:10 2020 Reply Andreas Luedekeandreas.luedeke@psi.chQuestionWindows2006Re: change Cell Style

You should edit the CSS style file: /usr/local/elog/themes/default/elog.css

Just change all fields "background-color:" to your desired color; e.g. "#FFFFFF" for white.

Lahreche Abdelmadjid wrote:

Hi All,

I hope to change the Cell Style backround color into background point.

because my color printer don't work.

can some one give me the code to do that.

Regards.

69166   Wed Jul 1 09:08:17 2020 Reply Lahreche Abdelmadjidabdelmadjid.lahreche@yahoo.comQuestionWindows2006Re: change Cell Style

I would like to change the backround cilor of a cell and not sheet.

also don't use color, but system of point (to print it in monochome printer)

Andreas Luedeke wrote:

You should edit the CSS style file: /usr/local/elog/themes/default/elog.css

Just change all fields "background-color:" to your desired color; e.g. "#FFFFFF" for white.

Lahreche Abdelmadjid wrote:

Hi All,

I hope to change the Cell Style backround color into background point.

because my color printer don't work.

can some one give me the code to do that.

Regards.

66526   Fri Sep 4 08:33:16 2009 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionLinux2.7.7-2246Re: chain.crt
> Like many educational institutions we get "educational certificates" that are chain certificates..
> 
> With apache the full certificate chain is working as expected..
> 
> For elog I copied the appropriate files to server.crt and server.key
> 
> Netscape 3 is happy with that setup, Internet Explorer and Opera are mentioning the open certificate chain.
> 
> When I tried to copy the file known as SSLCACertificateFile in Apache to chain.crt elogd does not longer work 
and 
> 
> openssl s_client -showcerts -connect <myserver>:<elogd_port>
> 
> only shows: 
> 
> CONNECTED(00000003)
> 25523:error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure:s23_clnt.c:562:

To be honest I'm not an expert on SSL. I just use following code inside ELOG to initialize the SSL connection:

SSL_CTX *init_ssl(void)
{
   char str[256];
   SSL_METHOD *meth;
   SSL_CTX *ctx;

SSL_library_init();
   SSL_load_error_strings();

meth = SSLv23_method();
   ctx = SSL_CTX_new(meth);

strlcpy(str, resource_dir, sizeof(str));
   strlcat(str, "ssl/server.crt", sizeof(str));
   if (!file_exist(str)) {
      eprintf("Cerificate file \"%s\" not found, aborting\n", str);
      return NULL;
   }
   if (SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file(ctx, str, SSL_FILETYPE_PEM) < 0)
      return NULL;

strlcat(str, "ssl/server.key", sizeof(str));
   if (!file_exist(str)) {
      eprintf("Key file \"%s\" not found, aborting\n", str);
      return NULL;
   }
   if (SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file(ctx, str, SSL_FILETYPE_PEM) < 0)
      return NULL;
   if (SSL_CTX_check_private_key(ctx) < 0)
      return NULL;

strlcat(str, "ssl/chain.crt", sizeof(str));
   if (file_exist(str))
      SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file(ctx, str);

return ctx;
}

Maybe I need something different for chain certificates, but I don't know. I just copied these calls from the 
example which comes with the libssl library which I'm using. Maybe somebody has an idea how this could be 
improved. Actually looking at the code I see that the 'chain.crt' file is used. If you send me your files 
privately I could try them and see if I get a specific error code from the SSL library.
  66556   Wed Oct 7 07:56:52 2009 Reply Gerhard Schneidergs@ilsb.tuwien.ac.atQuestionLinux2.7.7-2246Re: chain.crt
> Like many educational institutions we get "educational certificates" that are chain certificates..
>  
> only shows: 
> 
> CONNECTED(00000003)
> 25523:error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure:s23_clnt.c:562:
> 
> What do I do wrong?
> 

After reading the OpenSSL Documentation:

The certificates must be in PEM format and must be sorted starting with the subject's certificate (actual client or
server certificate), followed by intermediate CA certificates if applicable, and ending at the highest level (root) CA.

The chain.crt has to be of the following format:

HOST CERTIFICATE
INTERMEDIATE CERTIFICATE
ROOT CERTIFICATE

Then it is working w/o problems

GS
  66811   Fri May 7 08:09:16 2010 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chBug reportWindowsV2.7.8-229Re: cell style bug?

ch huet wrote:

hello

i've tried to change the color of a cell with "cell style"

it doesn't works

by removiving "cell" in the line ,just to get "style" the color of all cell of the row change (so it works for that...)

regards

As written here: https://midas.psi.ch/elogs/Forum/66807 you need to upgrade to version 2.7.8-5 of ELOG to get this functionality. 

ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886