Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 717 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
ID Date Icon Author Author Email Category OS ELOG Versionup Subject
  2068   Fri Nov 10 07:46:27 2006 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chInfoWindowsV2.6.2-175Re: Outlook, Outlook Express and Free Webmail have problem with <br />

An Thai wrote:
If users reply an entry, the notification email cannot be displayed correctly in Outlook, Outlook Express and Webmail.
I look at the source code and see <br />. It could be the reason.

<br /> is XHTML standard and valid code. I do not have this problem in Mozilla Thunderbird.
Attachment 1: Capture.gif
Capture.gif
  2070   Fri Nov 10 12:55:38 2006 Reply Steve Jonessteve.jones@freescale.comInfoWindowsV2.6.2-175Re: Outlook, Outlook Express and Free Webmail have problem with <br />

Stefan Ritt wrote:

An Thai wrote:
If users reply an entry, the notification email cannot be displayed correctly in Outlook, Outlook Express and Webmail.
I look at the source code and see <br />. It could be the reason.

<br /> is XHTML standard and valid code. I do not have this problem in Mozilla Thunderbird.

Quote:

I've noticed teh same in Outlook and attribute it to MS' attempt to deal with HTML -- this was not an issue until a recent Outlook upgrade at our company.

The problem is with Outlook and MS' email clients.
  66167   Mon Jan 26 14:07:02 2009 Question Robert-Jan SchrijversRobert-Jan.Schrijvers@isoft.nlQuestionWindowsV2.6.3Default value radio button

hi there,

Is it possible to attach a default value for a radio button when submitting a new form/record, for example: 
I now have an item "Confirmed" Yes/No, and I want the "no" option to be selected by default when a new form/record is created.
Does anyone know how to arrange this?

Thanks in advance!

RJ

66168   Mon Jan 26 14:16:03 2009 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionWindowsV2.6.3Re: Default value radio button

Robert-Jan Schrijvers wrote:

Is it possible to attach a default value for a radio button when submitting a new form/record, for example: 

I now have an item "Confirmed" Yes/No, and I want the "no" option to be selected by default when a new form/record is created.

Thanks in advance!

You need something along these lines:

Attributes = ..., Confirmed
Options Confirmed = boolean
Preset Confirmed = 1 
  66174   Tue Jan 27 08:06:54 2009 Reply Robert-Jan SchrijversRobert-Jan.Schrijvers@isoft.nlQuestionWindowsV2.6.3Re: Default value radio button

Stefan Ritt wrote:

Thanks in advance!

You need something along these lines:

Attributes = ..., Confirmed
Options Confirmed = boolean
Preset Confirmed = 1 

Good Morning Stefan,

This was very helpful, it works as aspected! Thank you :-)

With regards, Robert-Jan.

2147   Thu Mar 1 15:46:59 2007 Idea Robert-Jan SchrijversRobert-Jan.Schrijvers@isoft.nlQuestionWindowsV2.6.3-176Finding conditions in Search page.
Hi all,
My config file (a part of it) looks like this:

Options Locatie = Intern{a}, Extern{b}, Demo/Ontwikkel{c}, Hardware{d}, ---------------------, Anders

{a}Options Sessies = p-zis-pr1{1}, p-szh-pro{2}, p-dia-pro{3}, a-zis-ac1{1}, a-zis-ac2{2}, a-dia-acc{3}, ---------------------, Anders
{b} Options Sessies = FSC Pro{4}, FSC Acc{4}, Risc/Bus/Sms Pro{5}, Risc/Bus/Sms Acc{5}, ---------------------, Anders
{c} Options Sessies = BAO, BEH, BAOMPSO, BEHMPSO, Demonstrator, AFS, PTG, BSN, ---------------------, Anders
{d} Options Sessies = Wijziging, Storing

{1} Options Orgus = AZS, IZR, HPZ, iSOFT
{2} Options Orgus = VZL, Trombo, iSOFT
{3} Options Orgus = Diac, iSOFT
{4} Options Orgus = AMG, ZHH/Tergooi, ZNB
{5} Options Orgus = GOZL, MCA, MZG, SEH, SJD, ZGN

This is my question: when i use the "search/find" page and select the first drop down menu "Locatie", the next field "Sessies" will not be displayed (and all following fields either). On the other hand, when i create a new entry, it works perfect, select "Locatie", field "Sessies" displays his content and so on. I hope that someone can help me with this.
  2148   Thu Mar 1 15:55:52 2007 Warning Robert-Jan SchrijversRobert-Jan.Schrijvers@isoft.nlBug reportWindowsV2.6.3-176Bug
when i was editting my Admin file, by mistake i typed the next line:

[a}Options Sessies = p-zis-pr1{1}, p-szh-pro{2}, p-dia-pro{3}, a-zis-ac1{1}, a-zis-ac2{2}, a-dia-acc{3}, ---------------------, Anders
{b} Options Sessies = FSC Pro{4}, FSC Acc{4}, Risc/Bus/Sms Pro{5}, Risc/Bus/Sms Acc{5}, ---------------------, Anders
{c} Options Sessies = BAO, BEH, BAOMPSO, BEHMPSO, Demonstrator, AFS, PTG, BSN, ---------------------, Anders

the next thing happened was that eLog created a new log which wasn't editable at all, the only thing i could do was deleting it (i created a monster...;-)
The first line/rule with the [ become the title, all other entries in the Admin file were used as a new Admin file.
  2150   Thu Mar 1 22:19:22 2007 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chBug reportWindowsV2.6.3-176Re: Bug

when i was editting my Admin file, by mistake i typed the next line:

[a}Options Sessies = p-zis-pr1{1}, p-szh-pro{2}, p-dia-pro{3}, a-zis-ac1{1}, a-zis-ac2{2}, a-dia-acc{3}, ---------------------, Anders

the next thing happened was that eLog created a new log which wasn't editable at all, the only thing i could do was deleting it (i created a monster...;-)
The first line/rule with the [ become the title, all other entries in the Admin file were used as a new Admin file.

You shot yourself in the foot Wink

I agree that a clever syntax check on the config file would be nice, but it's very hard to imagine how many mistakes humans (including myself) can do, I would probably never catch all possible wrong cases. Giving my limited time, I will more work on new features and kindly ask you to be a bit careful in what you enter. I'm absolutely sure you will never make this mistake again Big grin
ELOG V3.1.5-fe60aaf