Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 770 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
icon5.gif   HTML-File as attachement, posted by Becher on Tue Apr 5 22:39:20 2005 
When I upload a HTML-File as attachement the file is shown as the
HTML-source and not as the formatted text. Is there a possibility to see the
HTML-attachements as formatted text like images are shown as images?
    icon2.gif   Re: HTML-File as attachement, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Apr 5 22:45:22 2005 
> When I upload a HTML-File as attachement the file is shown as the
> HTML-source and not as the formatted text. Is there a possibility to see the
> HTML-attachements as formatted text like images are shown as images?
    icon2.gif   Re: HTML-File as attachement, posted by Becher on Wed Apr 6 14:45:22 2005 
Yesterday I mad a little experiment:
I copied in OpenOffice the content from my HTML file, which was not shown correctly
in ELOG, to a new HTML file, uploaded it in ELOG, and now my file was shown
    icon2.gif   Re: HTML-File as attachement, posted by Stefan Ritt on Wed Apr 6 14:56:09 2005 
> Yesterday I mad a little experiment:
> I copied in OpenOffice the content from my HTML file, which was not shown correctly
> in ELOG, to a new HTML file, uploaded it in ELOG, and now my file was shown
    icon2.gif   Re: HTML-File as attachement, posted by Stefan Ritt on Wed Apr 6 21:26:19 2005 
Ok, I turned display of HTML attachments completely off in 2.5.8-3. So if one wants to see
it, on has to click on it. Otherwise there is no way to ensure a correct web page, so
people would complain again that the page does not pass the HTML validator if someone
    icon14.gif   Re: HTML-File as attachement, posted by Becher on Wed Apr 6 23:02:47 2005 
I think this is reasonable. All the HTML-files which I want insert (created with the software
INCA) are not shown correctly. My testfiles made with OpenOffice are shown correctly. Maybe
you have the time to program an option for the attachement "Show inside/Show in new window or
    icon2.gif   Re: HTML-File as attachement, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Apr 7 22:18:04 2005 
> I think this is reasonable. All the HTML-files which I want insert (created with the software
> INCA) are not shown correctly. My testfiles made with OpenOffice are shown correctly. Maybe
> you have the time to program an option for the attachement "Show inside/Show in new window or
icon4.gif   error message from this forum, posted by Heiko Scheit on Wed May 18 14:20:23 2005 
Just after submitting the last message, the following error message was displayed:

Error sending Email via "mailsend.psi.ch": malformed address: synergie-infcom>
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886