Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 771 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
ID Date Icon Author Author Email Category OS ELOG Versiondown Subject
  1683   Fri Feb 10 21:50:27 2006 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionLinux Re: email problems

Chris Warner wrote:
Do you have an ise when that will be?

In about a week from now.
  7   Wed Mar 24 14:06:21 151        
  1778   Thu Mar 23 14:49:07 2006 Reply Lars Jorgensenlars.jorgensen@jppol.dkRequestLinux Re: implement 'hide attribute' and 'sort attribute'
> > Only the sorting (of the entry mask!) is missing! :)
> 
> Ok, I put that on my wish list. So once the second or third person asks for it, I will
> implement it (;-)

I'm asking! :-)

I have a few Extendable Options attributes, and it would be extremely nice if they got sorted as users put them 
in. So that when you select the drop-down box, alle options are sorted.

Lars
  1779   Thu Mar 23 21:52:03 2006 Reply Steve Jonessteve.jones@freescale.comRequestLinux Re: implement 'hide attribute' and 'sort attribute'
> > > Only the sorting (of the entry mask!) is missing! :)
> > 
> > Ok, I put that on my wish list. So once the second or third person asks for it, I will
> > implement it (;-)
> 
> I'm asking! :-)
> 
> I have a few Extendable Options attributes, and it would be extremely nice if they got sorted as users put them 
> in. So that when you select the drop-down box, alle options are sorted.
> 
> 
> Lars

Agreed - that would be nice
  1806   Wed Apr 12 19:22:34 2006 Question Sridhar Anandakrishnansak@essc.psu.eduQuestionAll Can a field value be calculated during display?
I have a logbook which is a Calendar/Appointment book with Attributes: "Appointment DateTime", Place, etc.

I would like another Attribute called "When" whose value is calculated from Today's Date - Appointment date (so for example I could display today's appointments in red...). This calculation has to take place each time the logbook is displayed...

Possible? Useful?

Thanks,
Sridhar.
  1807   Thu Apr 13 09:07:24 2006 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionAll Re: Can a field value be calculated during display?

Sridhar Anandakrishnan wrote:
I have a logbook which is a Calendar/Appointment book with Attributes: "Appointment DateTime", Place, etc.

I would like another Attribute called "When" whose value is calculated from Today's Date - Appointment date (so for example I could display today's appointments in red...). This calculation has to take place each time the logbook is displayed...

Possible? Useful?

No.

ELOG is an electronic logbok and should not be used as a full calendar application. There are much better packages for that, like PHP groupware. Better use one of those packages.
  1823   Mon May 8 18:23:17 2006 Question Stephen A. Woodsaw@jlab.orgRequestLinux Spec file change
Could the "Copyright:" line in the elog.spec file be changed to "License:" for the next release? Without this change an RPM can't be built on FC4 (RPM 4.4.1). With the change, rpms can still be built in Enterprise linux 3 (RPM 4.2.3).
  1824   Tue May 9 08:07:00 2006 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chRequestLinux Re: Spec file change

Stephen A. Wood wrote:
Could the "Copyright:" line in the elog.spec file be changed to "License:" for the next release? Without this change an RPM can't be built on FC4 (RPM 4.4.1). With the change, rpms can still be built in Enterprise linux 3 (RPM 4.2.3).

Wow, the RPM build depends on that name? Interesting. I changed it in the SVN version, so it will be contained in the next release.
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886