Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 773 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
ID Date Icon Author Author Email Category OS ELOG Versionup Subject
  1039   Wed Mar 30 16:05:34 2005 Reply Becherlehmannth@12move.deQuestionWindowslatestRe: Logfiles
I want exchange the logs as files and not with the mirroring function. My 
collegue and me are already exchanging all our project files, so the logs from 
ELOG could be included in this exchange.
  1040   Wed Mar 30 16:31:36 2005 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionWindowslatestRe: Logfiles
> I want exchange the logs as files and not with the mirroring function. My 
> collegue and me are already exchanging all our project files, so the logs from 
> ELOG could be included in this exchange.

If you do not want to use the mirroring, then you can extract a single entry with
the "hidden" download command. Like for this entry:

http://midas.psi.ch/elogs/Forum/1039?cmd=Download

Tell your browser to save the result locally and you have a file with just this
message. Note however that if you ship these files around, and combine them with an
existing logbook by copying them to the logbook directory, you could have two
entries with the same ID, in which case elogd would produce unpredictable results.
  1168   Thu Jun 2 06:45:55 2005 Question Gary Claysong_clayson@sbcglobal.netInfoWindowslatestA comprehensive listing of all commands elog performs
Can someone please enter a comprehensive list of the commands eLog will honor. I'm trying to build a 'decent' start page and am not totally familiar with eLog just yet. Thanks Stefan for an awesome application. The documentation is really decent, too. I just have been unable to locate a list of all commands available.
Thanks in advance.
Gary ;->
  1171   Fri Jun 3 18:11:09 2005 Question Emiliano GabrielliAlberT@SuperAlberT.itInfoWindowslatestRe: A comprehensive listing of all commands elog performs

Gary Clayson wrote:
Can someone please enter a comprehensive list of the commands eLog will honor. I'm trying to build a 'decent' start page and am not totally familiar with eLog just yet. Thanks Stefan for an awesome application. The documentation is really decent, too. I just have been unable to locate a list of all commands available.
Thanks in advance.
Gary ;->

there's a link in the main elog web page.. it's under the Admin guide and it is the elog.cfg syntax guide
  1233   Thu Jul 7 04:49:19 2005 Agree Gary Claysonimppster@gmail.comInfoWindowslatestRe: A comprehensive listing of all commands elog performs

Emiliano Gabrielli wrote:

Gary Clayson wrote:
Thanks in advance.
Gary ;->

there's a link in the main elog web page.. it's under the Admin guide and it is the elog.cfg syntax guide

thanks for the advice. DuH on me, I just needed to read the syntax page a little more closely.
  2040   Fri Nov 3 15:53:44 2006 Question An Thaithaithan@gmx.deQuestionWindowslatestPush button for Menue Command
Dear Stefan,

in your documentation: ELOG - Syntax of elog.cfg I see two screenshots in the Themes section. The left one shows a layout with Push buttons on the Menue Command. I would like this layout and try to find information on W3C consortium how i can redesign the CSS file to realise the push button for hyperlink, but I cannot get an success there. Can you give more information how you made it?

Thank you in advance
  2047   Tue Nov 7 08:38:57 2006 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionWindowslatestRe: Push button for Menue Command

An Thai wrote:
Dear Stefan,

in your documentation: ELOG - Syntax of elog.cfg I see two screenshots in the Themes section. The left one shows a layout with Push buttons on the Menue Command. I would like this layout and try to find information on W3C consortium how i can redesign the CSS file to realise the push button for hyperlink, but I cannot get an success there. Can you give more information how you made it?

Thank you in advance

The push buttons in the menu were very old and have been removed long time ago. It is not possible to change this back via CSS, sorry. I updated the screen shots to more recent pictures.
  2244   Fri Jun 15 18:25:07 2007 Question David Egolfdegolf@ezprints-inc.comQuestionWindowslatestPreset Date and Time
Is there a way to have the preset date and time and add a set additional time? I do Preventative maintenance and want to add a default 30 days or 90 days to the preset date and time in a datetime field.

Thanks

David Egolf
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886