Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 790 of 797  Not logged in ELOG logo
icon5.gif   "Upgrading" from 1.35 to 2.52 fails, posted by PJ Meyer on Thu Apr 1 20:21:26 2004 
Have a working copy of 1.35 running on NT4 server.
Went to upgrade to latest version.
Stopped service, installed the 2.52 version, restarted service and when 
icon2.gif   "Syntax of elogd.cfg" - Document, posted by Edmundo T Rodriguez on Thu Dec 22 21:15:19 2005 
The document "ELOG - Syntax of elogd.cfg" is outdated!

Are we going to have an updated documented?
icon5.gif   "Supress Email Notification" checkbox, posted by Steve Jones on Mon Sep 18 18:36:07 2006 
Is there a way to allow email notification but have the "Suppress Email Notification" checked by default?  We had complaints about the enormous amount of
email so I turned off email notification for edits/replys, but there are times that I would like to allow email to be sent out -- this would imply allowing
email by unchecking the "Suppress" box.
icon5.gif   "Style" based on two MOptions - possible?, posted by T. Ribbrock on Tue Oct 14 10:29:34 2008 
We have a logbook in which we use two "Status" attributes, both of which are MOptions. What we want to do is have the corresponding line of
the list change its colour depending on the combination of those attributes. I have done so successfully using "Style" for a single Options or
MOptions or even two Options (using conditionals and a third attribute), but up until now I have no luck with two MOptions. Conditionals do not seem to
icon4.gif   "Slow script" problem posting/editing from Safari -- browser hangs, times out, posted by Michael Kelsey on Wed Apr 11 18:14:35 2018 
Hello!  The CDMS collaboration is using e-Log as one of it's issue tracking systems.  In the last few months, I have noticed a problem
when either creating or editing entries from my usual Safari browser (currently 11.1 on MacOSX 10.13.4):  The [Submit] button triggers
a spinning beach ball, with no connection to our e-Log server, and after several minutes, Safari complains the the page had to be reloaded, discarding
icon5.gif   "Show only new entries" stuck for one user, posted by Mark Campbell on Fri Nov 1 21:47:12 2013 
 For one user in our ELog installation the "Show only new entries" button seems to be stuck on one particular date and time " ...

icon5.gif   "Selection page" parameter, posted by Tomas Rudolf on Thu May 8 16:49:05 2003 
Hi, 

I have a question concerning the "Selection page" ELOG.cfg parameter.
icon5.gif   "Resolve host names" does not resolve host names, posted by Daniel Sajdyk on Wed Jul 1 11:05:32 2015 
Hello

I use Resolve host names = 1 in my config file, but I still get IP instead domain name.

I use elog in internal network with my own DNS.
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886