Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 790 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
New entries since:Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 1970
icon5.gif   "Preset on reply" not work?, posted by Daniel Sajdyk on Sun Jun 14 21:30:14 2015 
Hi all :)

I try to setup my first lobgook, and have some problem. 

I want that Author was preset by $long_name, and it can't change its name. That works correct. I also want, when other user click Reply,
icon7.gif   "Number Attachments =" not being read after upgrade, posted by Kevin Ellwood on Wed May 7 16:54:26 2003 
Hello

I have upgraded elog from version 2.2.4 to 2.3.6 and then entry "Number
icon5.gif   "No SMTP host defined in [global] section of configuration file" error, posted by Pedro Gil de Araújo Gordo on Wed Apr 14 12:55:38 2010 
Hi
When I upload a message with a attachment (and also without an attachment) I get this message:
"No SMTP host defined in [global] section
icon5.gif   "No SMTP host defined in [global] section of configuration file", posted by Luca on Wed Jan 18 05:25:44 2017 
Hi,

I started re-using after a month an elog on my linux machine and, without any apparent reason since I did not used the machine at all in the
last month, every time I try to submit a post I get the following error
icon1.gif   "New User" option does not work when Authentication=Webserver, posted by Jan Just Keijser on Fri May 29 09:27:32 2020 
Our setup uses "Authentication=Webserver" + no automatic user registration. Thus, logbook admins should add a user by clicking "Config" 
and then "New user". However, no matter what they fill in in the "new user " dialog, as soon as they hit "Save" an error
pops up saying that their username (the admin one, not the new one) already exists. I found the following code:
icon4.gif   "Logkook dir" in top group [global] section ineffective, posted by Yoshio Imai on Thu Nov 24 20:08:00 2005 
Hi, it's me again!

I have found one possible bug. We have declared top groups for our logbooks; one for administration and one for the shift logbooks. In the [global]-section
icon2.gif   "Leave Page" pop-up when "Submit" entry, posted by Andreas Luedeke on Tue May 12 03:25:45 2015 elogd.png
I have a little problem with elogd 3.1.0. The problem persists up to the latest ELOG version, even in the
development branch (V3.1.0-8196b81):
icon4.gif   "Guest menu commands" not changing the menu line, posted by Steve Jones on Wed Mar 28 21:00:17 2007 
I tried adding the lines below to my Global section, and while Guest access is turned on the menu line does not change.  I tried searching SVN change logs
for a comment regarding any 'guest' bugs but found nothing.  Was this a problem at some point and fixed?  I noticed that the Midas site is running 2.6.4-1814
and the guest menus work!  Am I doing something wrong or was this a problem in the past?
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886