Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 221 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
    icon2.gif   Re: German language, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Mar 6 14:12:28 2008 

Salvatore wrote:

Wen es interessiert:
    icon2.gif   Re: Quick filter by ID, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Mar 6 15:06:35 2008 
> Hi,

> I've just upgraded from 2.6.2 to 2.7.3.
    icon2.gif   Re: #include statements and attachment visibility, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Mar 7 08:01:44 2008 
[quote="Yoshio Imai"]However, it does not seem to work in list mode (with attach=1 option): elog still shows [I]all[/I] the lines of attached text files
there.
    icon2.gif   Re: email subject, posted by Bill Whiting on Fri Mar 7 14:09:40 2008 

Bill Whiting wrote:

Can I control the content of the Subject on an email notification?
    icon2.gif   Re: Message ID and trouble ticketing system, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Mar 7 14:29:00 2008 

Stefan Ritt wrote:

icon2.gif   Re: Message ID and trouble ticketing system, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Mar 7 14:45:02 2008 

David wrote:

When I was browsing this forum about my previous problem, I found  this thread. A ticket number that applies
    icon2.gif   Re: Message ID and trouble ticketing system, posted by Stefan Ritt on Fri Mar 7 20:42:39 2008 
Ok, now I got the point, also Richard had the same problem. Assume we have 10 threads, and thus ticket numbers 1-10. Now we get a reply to #2, which
then pops up to the top of the list. A new message increments the top entry of all entries, and then wrongly gives a new #3, instead of #11.
I fixed this in SVN revision 2073, where elogd searches all logbook entries for the largest index, then increments this one by one.
    icon2.gif   Re: still having email problems, posted by Stefan Ritt on Mon Mar 10 15:19:06 2008 
The transcript below looks all ok to me, so it's most likely that the email went to your Spam folder.

mike cianci wrote:
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886