Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 227 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
    icon7.gif   Re: Create past Elog entry., posted by Michael Hibbard on Tue Apr 3 22:34:49 2018 
Thank you David, Andreas. Very useful forum.

David
Pilgram wrote:

Hi Michael,
icon5.gif   about shiftcheck, posted by Xuan Wu on Tue May 15 04:41:23 2018 shiftcheck1.pngshiftcheck2.pngshiftcheck3.png
Hi all,

I try to implement a shift check list for our facility. The attributes called "a1, a2, b1, b2 etc" are used in original shiftcheck.html,
However, we would like to use "1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2 etc". So I try to change the name of checkbox in shiftcheck.html and the attributes in
    icon2.gif   Re: about shiftcheck, posted by Andreas Luedeke on Tue May 15 10:35:32 2018 
An attribute is similar to a variable. Do you know any programming language that allows to start a variable with a digit? I don't.

The solution is very obvious: start your attributes with a letter.

Cheers, Andreas
    icon2.gif   Re: about shiftcheck, posted by Xuan Wu on Wed May 16 02:20:24 2018 
That's true. Thanks for your explanation.

Cheers, Xuan

Andreas
icon5.gif   shiftcheck restrict edit, posted by Xuan Wu on Thu May 24 08:53:50 2018 
Hi all,

There are options "Restrict edit" and "Restrict edit time" for general logbooks, but it seems not work for shiftcheck logbook.
I think the function only author can change their own entry is necessary for shiftcheck too. Any suggestion would be hightly appreciated.
    icon2.gif   Re: shiftcheck restrict edit, posted by Xuan Wu on Wed Jun 6 02:41:32 2018 
Is there a way to restrict other author to edit the custom input form submitted?

Xuan
Wu wrote:

Hi all,
icon5.gif   Reverse proxy of Elog using Docker and Nginx?, posted by Andrew Wade on Mon Aug 13 21:09:30 2018 
I've been trying to configured a Synology NAS to run my personal elog with a reverse proxy to the outside world.  The best way seems to be running
Elog in a Docker instance and then running a separate connected Docker running a nginx-proxy (in this case jwilder/nginx-proxy).
This second container manages the certificates to letsencrypt and mapping URL requests to relevant containers so that connection is secured properly.  
    icon2.gif   Re: Reverse proxy of Elog using Docker and Nginx?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Tue Aug 14 06:04:53 2018 
Have you tried the "URL = ..." statement? This determines you elog redirects if you log in. If you reach elog through a proxy, the URL is a
different one that if you access it directly. In your case the proxy URL might be necessary.

Stefan
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886