Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 230 of 797  Not logged in ELOG logo
    icon2.gif   Re: ELCode, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Nov 9 21:03:03 2006 
[quote="Alexandre Lindote"][quote="Alexandre Lindote"]Hi,

can you think of any obvious reason why the ELCode would not work in the logbooks I set up?
    icon2.gif   Re: Problem with large entry size, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Nov 9 21:22:27 2006 
[quote="Dimitrios Tsirigkas"][quote="Stefan Ritt"]What about a threshold for the "All" display? If a logbook contains less than, let's say, 500 entries,
the "All" link is displayed, and above 500 entries it's hidden. Would that make sense?[/quote]
    icon2.gif   Re: add field type to automatically email CC, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Nov 9 22:08:10 2006 
[quote="Mark Bergman"]I've got logbooks where I'm submitting entries on behalf of other users, or where other people should be notified of the ticket. This
isn't a fixed list of people, and shouldn't be hard-coded into a config file. I've got a field to enter the user's e-mail address, but there's no action
associated with that data.
    icon2.gif   Re: suggestion for "new user registration" page, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Nov 9 22:40:06 2006 
[quote="Mark Bergman"]Suggestions for improving the registration page:

Put a "submit" button after the password entry.
    icon2.gif   Re: Email notification (bug tracking system), posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Nov 9 22:53:27 2006 
[quote="Bertram Metz"]Hello,

I'd like to use ELOG like a bug tracking system. I've created an attribute with the name [I]AssignedTo[/I]. The attribute type is set to [I]userlist[/I].
    icon2.gif   Re: Option to require new user registration to subscribe to ALL logbooks, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Nov 9 22:57:38 2006 
[quote="Steve Jones"]Stefan, any chance of having an option that eliminates the ability of new users to pick the logbooks they can register with?  I would
like to limit this to the "admin" user to pick per individual.[/quote]
    icon2.gif   Re: Is it possible to require certain attributes for specific users (guests)?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Nov 9 23:04:32 2006 
> First of all, thanks for writing and maintaining eLog.

> I've been using it for a few years, but I'm now introducing it in an environment that may have a lot of "Guest"
    icon2.gif   Re: How can I configure to prevent empty entries?, posted by Stefan Ritt on Thu Nov 9 23:10:08 2006 
[quote="Alan Stone"]I have accidentally created a couple of entries recently.  It is pretty easy.  I
fill in the header, type in a Subject, and then hit Enter, instead of TAB.
I have turned off the edit option intentionally.
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886