Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 718 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
ID Date Icon Author Author Email Category OSup ELOG Version Subject
  Draft   Mon Jun 15 19:33:39 2015  Michael Ciancimcianci@lhs.orgQuestionWindows Limited access to an attribute

Is there a way to limit access to an attribute "Reviewed by" to only supervisors?

Thank you for your help

Mike

68024   Mon Jun 15 19:38:58 2015 Question Michael Ciancimcianci@lhs.orgQuestionWindows2.9.2Limited access to an attribute

Is there a way to limit access to an attribute "Reviewed by" to only supervisors?

Thank you for your help

Mike

68025   Mon Jun 15 22:00:40 2015 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionWindows2.9.2Re: Limited access to an attribute

No.

Michael Cianci wrote:

Thank you for your help

Mike

68027   Wed Jun 17 19:20:40 2015 Question Daniel Sajdykdaniel.sajdyk@gmail.comQuestionWindowsELOG V3.1.0-3c6Revisions in other languages

Hello.

When I use "Revisions" name for attribute I have correct entry like "DATE by XXX from SOME_IP" which is added to previous edition date. 

But when i rename Revisions attribute to polish language (like "Wersje"), the entry is preceded by 3c6435es and whole looks like "3c6435es DATE by XXX from SOME_IP" and it overwrite previous entry. 

Is "Revisions" attribute must be in english?

Regards Daniel. 

Edit:

I know what I was doing wrong. I use:

Subst on Edit Wersje = $Revisions<br>$date przez $long_name z $remote_host

but it should be: 

Subst on Edit Wersje = $Wersje<br>$date przez $long_name z $remote_host

Draft   Wed Jun 24 19:22:10 2015  Mario Gaertnerm.gaertner@estrel.comQuestionWindowslatestNeed to move ELOG to other host

Hi there,

our host running ELOG crashed. I installed ELOG at another host with copying backup files / folders to new installation. New installation looks fine and seems to be working. But one big problem occurs I only can see some of former existing logbooks. Are there any suggestions how to build an new ELOG with old data?

Many thanks Mario

68031   Wed Jun 24 19:27:49 2015 Angy Mario Gaertnerm.gaertner@estrel.comQuestionWindowslatestNeed to move ELOG to other host

Hi there,

our host running ELOG crashed. I installed ELOG at another host with copying backup files / folders to new installation. New installation looks fine and seems to be working. But one big problem occurs I only can see some of former existing logbooks. Are there any suggestions how to build an new ELOG with old data?

Many thanks Mario

68032   Thu Jun 25 12:32:48 2015 Reply Stefan Rittstefan.ritt@psi.chQuestionWindowslatestRe: Need to move ELOG to other host

Simply copy over your elogd.cfg file and all files under "logbooks". If you only see former logbooks, you grabbed probably the wrong elogd.cfg file.

Mario Gaertner wrote:

Hi there,

Many thanks Mario

68038   Wed Jul 1 11:05:32 2015 Question Daniel Sajdykdaniel.sajdyk@gmail.comQuestionWindowsELOG V3.1.0-3c6"Resolve host names" does not resolve host names

Hello

I use Resolve host names = 1 in my config file, but I still get IP instead domain name.

I use elog in internal network with my own DNS.

Any sugesstions ?

Regards

Daniel. 

ELOG V3.1.5-fe60aaf