Demo Discussion
Forum Config Examples Contributions Vulnerabilities
  Discussion forum about ELOG, Page 722 of 796  Not logged in ELOG logo
New entries since:Thu Jan 1 01:00:00 1970
icon3.gif   Finden Sie das beste Herrenhemd für den Büroalltag bei https://brandmarkt.ch/ in St. Gallen, posted by Brandmarkt on Thu Sep 29 08:52:05 2022 
Herrenhemden in St. Gallen
Titel: Finden Sie das beste Herrenhemd für den Büroalltag bei brandmarkt in St. Gallen
Wenn es darum geht, sich für die Arbeit zu kleiden, ist es am besten, eine Vielzahl von zuverlässigen Büromodellen zur Verfügung
    icon3.gif   Re: custom css not loaded, posted by Laurent Jean-Rigaud on Fri Dec 2 14:44:46 2022 
Update : i tryed with last git, w/o ldap support and it seems the problem is solved with CCS URL on same machine (just replace the elogd binary from
EPEL by new one just build w/o LDAP support and fallback on File to login for testing).

So my problem is the error during build with LDAP auth (since using C++) :-(
    icon3.gif   Re: Nested commands in logbook, posted by Andreas Luedeke on Sat Jun 17 22:13:01 2023 
Atrributes can only be defined once in a logbook.
But you can select which attributes are shown with the commands:

Show Attributes = <list>
icon3.gif   Suggestion to update Mac OS X instructions in ELOG Administrator's Guide, posted by Andreas Warburton on Sat Mar 9 17:17:02 2024 
The section of the ELOG Administrator's Guide https://elog.psi.ch/elog/adminguide.html describing
how to build and install ELOG on a Mac OS X system has worked well for me for several years, even though there have been warnings that the "load"
and "unload" subcommands of the "launchctl" command have been deprecated for some time.  After trying my luck again on a new Mac
icon1.gif   wrapping of text in edit field, posted by Willem Koster on Fri Nov 1 13:33:01 2002 
I noticed a long url got hard-wrapped when I entered a long one, I patched 
the source code. I don't know if this was done intentionally, otherwise you 
might want to change this also.
icon1.gif   New ELOG entry, posted by Willem Koster on Fri Nov 1 13:39:41 2002 
When I make a new entry I get an email with 

subject: New ELOG entry
icon1.gif   elog notification process causes the email to be truncated when going to Blackberry, posted by eric wooten on Mon Feb 10 23:05:36 2003 
Hi Stefan,

Many users have there email forward to Blackberry devices.  Although I 
    icon1.gif   Re: elog notification process causes the email to be truncated when going to Blackberry, posted by eric wooten on Mon Feb 10 23:11:25 2003 
Another Question:  Could ELOG be configured to send notifications as a Blind 
Copy?  Just wondering if that would take care of the problem?
ELOG V3.1.5-2eba886